1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just kids being kids

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

Yep, I would have been punting them into the meat cases.

2. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Never seen bats in any grocery store, BUT every one I've been to DOES have a section that carries mops and brooms. ;)

cav115 and R Acree like this.
  3. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Wasn't this a solution by someone after a shooting? The teachers would pass out canned goods to the kids in event of an active shooter to fight back.

4. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Like to see them at the store when Terry Tate, Office Linebacker is shopping.

If I ever caught my son doing anything like this...or heard of such shenanigans...well, it ain't gonna be pretty. And he already knows that.

Which is the point...this event started a LONG time ago with the parents or lack of their ability to teach their kids right and wrong and how to behave and treat others with just a little respect.

badmoon692008, tl1098, ducnut and 2 others like this.
  5. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

I wonder how many of the boys there were. Doesn't take too many of them to gang up on someone and kill them, whether on purpose or inadvertently.

6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Wasn’t there a thread on here one time about how many little kids you could beat up before they hanged up and got the best of you?:crackup:

But yes, like a pack of dogs, you have to respect the numbers (and the likelihood that at least a few of them probably have knives) but I’d think if even one person had stood up, it would have emboldened others to assist.

ducnut likes this.
  7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

They don't sell kitchen knives in grocery stores?

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Not without a background check and a 7 day waiting period

ducnut and aaronson like this.
  9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Are you going to take the time to say “excuse me” and go find the knife aisle after you confront the punk and his five friends corner you and pull knives?

10. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I wonder how many of those kids were raised fatherless???

I just recently read that 8 or 9 out of 10 mass shooters don't have a father figure in their lives........but guns are the sole problem with society for the mental midgets.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2019
    tl1098 likes this.
  11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Without a doubt, but saying that kids need a dad stomps on long since “accepted” women’s lib principles, which were in turn, prompted by the failure of far too many sperm donors to step up and be fathers. Other major contributors would be the need for a two income home which screws up traditional gender roles in the family, the rise of divorce culture, and the rise of government aid making it easy to split up and get benefits instead of making it work.

tl1098 and ducnut like this.
  12. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

No. Not even close.

13. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Yeah, it is. The "men" aren't completely without fault in how all of this has come to be. I don't want to get too far off the reservation, but African American culture in particular has long been more of a matriarchal structure, and we all are aware of Lyndon Johnson's words about controlling the minority vote in the 60's when the welfare state REALLY ramped up. It's not a coincidence that it was happening at the same time as the push for civil rights.

14. In Your Corner

You don't know your history.
    The black family was just as strong as any
    until the welfare state was created, the
    requirements of which demanded that fathers
    not be present in the home.
    And before women's lib there was not a huge
    problem with men not supporting their
    families, no more than any other time in
    the history of our country.
    Unwed mothers were extremely
    rare when I was in my teens because if you got
    her pregnant, you married her. It actually made
    you less likely to get her pregnant.

15. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I know my history just fine. While welfare forced a further decline, it was already an issue.

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

They were in the store long enough for someone to have grabbed a weapon for self defense, even if it was a container of spotted dick.

17. In Your Corner

Cite your source.

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

This isn’t a fucking term paper. It’s common knowledge common sense. The government/conspiracy would be out to exploit a weakness, not create one.

19. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Disrespectful FuckTards.