1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Formula One Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Jan 16, 2014.

1. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Screw you, Ferrari.

2. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Ah-hahaha Verbowlingball gets some of his own medicine.

And Vettel Did I Do Something Wrong, “what was he doing?”

3. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

I think the ship of hanging possibilities on Vettel has sailed. He is done. He will get the occasional win, but from now on, it will be only due to others having issues. Both AMG’s, Max and Scharl are better on a more consistent basis. Until Ferrari gets their head around that, they’ll lose ground to both Mercedes and a Red Bull.

4. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Pretty exciting race. Vettel is such an ass. Haas needs to fire some people and re-group.

Hoffman900, CRA_Fizzer and lee955i like this.
  5. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Did not get to see race yet , but saw the clip of the crash . What the *#@& is wrong with Vettel ?? That almost looked like that was intentional. Always thought he was an Ass , but this cements it for me :eek: :confused:

6. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Epic race.

7. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Yet Ferrari said at the start of this weekend that Vettel was still going to get the preferential treatment :confused:

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Ocon was the guest commentator over here. He said that in that position, Vettel's front wheels would have suddenly felt like he was on a wet track. There was nothing he could do to stop the car.

9. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I couldn't believe that the cars didn't disintegrate.

10. DrA5

The Haas incident was just bad luck, not brain dead driving.

11. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Yeah, well the boss disagrees. He is pissed.

12. DrA5

He is always pissed at his drivers....well, one more than the other....but its been several years since you heard a team boss as angry as frequently as he is towards the drivers. It was first lap jostling. It just was bad luck the cars that touched were teammates. But, then again, they have more data than I have on the incident.

I am glad we have a "Niki Jr" in the paddock. Hell, Niki is the one that brought Guenther into F1 way back in the Jaguar days.

13. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

I can't remember the last time I enjoyed two races in a row.

thrak410 likes this.
  14. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

Hell yeah:
    “It was a very disappointing race for us,” Steiner said. “I’m just stating the obvious here. The best that our drivers could bring to the battle was a shovel – to dig the hole we’re in even deeper. We need to go back, regroup, and see what we do in future.

“We got some data, not a lot today obviously, we have four turns, that will not help a lot. We need to go through the data and then see what Hockenheim brings.”

15. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Next race will mark the 1 year anniversary of Vettel’s unforced brain dead error streak where he crashed out of the lead and it’s been no where near getting better and back on track for him.

16. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Yeah, seeing Chuck come in and do so well really makes you wonder about Vettles future in the team... granted the team itself is a bit fubar'd at the moment, but he should be performing better.

Its a sad day when a Ferrari driver isnt in the top3 of the standings, and Chuck is only 3pts behind Seb with more podiums!

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Can't blame him for having zero tolerance at this point. His drivers earned it.

18. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Anybody ever seen a can of "Rich Energy" in the wild? I'm thinking Gene Haas is going to to throw that guy in a CNC machine and mill him a new fuck hole in his skull.

19. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

The only cans that exist of Rich are samples.

Gene's biggest mistake was hiring Steiner to begin with. Second biggest mistake is keeping Steiner and third is not firing Grosjean after last year.

20. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

There are too many rumors floating around to keep up with. Haas deserves what they get (which will be nothing in the end) for falling for an obvious crook.

CRA_Fizzer likes this.