1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So you think Fido loves you?

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Jul 11, 2019.

1. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

if i was that hungry- i would have to assume a lot of other things are taking place. end of the world type shit. in that instance, nope. need the dog for security, tracking game etc.

auminer and Gorilla George like this.
  2. I really don’t know what it would be called. I eat anything I want, but I can’t kill any of them (or eat one that looks like itself). There are some cows that live across from me, I always go try to play with them on my way back from Reggie’s house.

Don’t worry, anything the review board can come up with, I have heard before. I worked offshore the Gulf of Mexico for several years, where the whole rig is full of rednecks. When you first get to work, damn near every conversation starts with “so what did you kill while you was home?”.

They typically didn’t like my responses, but I don’t give a damn what anybody thinks. Fuck ‘em.

3. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I'm just saying if you die first the dog is not going to bury you. He will probably start with your cheeks.

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

BOO!

5. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Well played. Maybe we can meet for mezcal at Delgados.

Past Glory likes this.
  6. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

im 100% fine with that. im gone, what happens after that doesnt concern me.

Gorilla George and auminer like this.
  7. TSWebster

TSWebster Well-Known Member

Eat one and live like one.

8. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Not quite, but it was memorable (as were many scenes in this often overlooked classic):
    Hombre See ~1:30

Past Glory likes this.
  9. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Cat butlers have known this truth since forever

10. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Fido eating my carcass would probably be an upgrade to what is actually going to happen to "IT".

I've donated my remains to the Forensic Anthropology Center at Texas State University. They use donated human bodies to train homicide dicks and forensic CSI peeps. Depending upon what scenario they set up to test out, perhaps my remains will be eaten by vultures, perhaps by worms. Don't care. I'll be done with it by then. Skeletons are preserved and restored and used in medical schools all over the world.

So, yeah. I'd be cool with Fido scarfing on me after I died.

Gorilla George likes this.
  11. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Dame! You went for the PETA jugular.

12. upload_2019-7-12_15-52-15.jpeg

Not even gonna click on it. :moon:

HPPT likes this.
  13. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

Not to mention the Donner Party.

And no, RiTchie, the Donner Party is not the sort of affair you have attended.

14. speedluvn

Or the movie Alive which restarted the discussion about cannibalism

15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

16. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Cats supposedly will eat your face first,dogs will eat hands,and feet before eating the beloved owners face.
    Read that somewhere.

17. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Are you still going on with that shot? @Chaotic, whatever he says, DO NOT send him pictures of your junk!

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Wolves eat their kills asshole first. Most times while it’s still alive. They know most of the nutrients are in the guts and organs.

19. speedluvn

Fixated on assholes and junk,huh?:Putter:

NTTAWWT

20. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

You’re stretching for that one dude!