1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Divorce help - God Damn Epidemic

Discussion in 'General' started by zx6rfool, Sep 14, 2018.

1. zx6rfool

zx6rfool Stacks Wood

Still getting texts, asking if I go in the house when they are not there, saying stuff is missing, or moved. I think his paranoia (i.e. the "I got you on game camera" when I was 80 miles a way running the cherry blossom 10 miler, crap) has spread to her. Why they think I give two shits about their lives, as long as they provide and take care of the kids when they have them; which they haven't, last time I got them he was still in last nights diaper, neither had brushed their teeth and were wearing yesterdays clothes....

But I digress, and this is why my x-in-laws are coming to my house today to see the kids.

2. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Women do their fair share of dishonor.

3. BigBird

BigBird blah

Ummm I hope you are documenting all this.

Sent from my smatrfone

StaccatoFan likes this.
  4. BigBird

BigBird blah

5. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Dude needs to find a stranger on a train...

6. BrianC636

BrianC636 Well-Known Member

Dude should’ve kept his damn mouth shut until divorce was final, move to a new state and then claim the lotto winnings

7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

8. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

And that is one of the GREATEST days of your life. I promise you.

MachineR1 likes this.
  9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

It’s already dropped for me :D

10. StaccatoFan

oh...I misread you post's context and kind of inferred you were in "pending" status as well.

Congrats anyway on your freedom.

11. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

Tally up another. As i think i had predicted earlier in this thread, we’re both being totally civil to each other. I’m under contract on a house 1.5 miles away.

Separating finances is a royal pain. Working out how to tell our 5 yr old.

No fights since we decided to split. It was like releasing the pressure when we were both about to burst. Still sucks.

12. StaccatoFan

NO WAY!! GET THE FUGG OUTTA HERE!!!!!

5axis likes this.
  13. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

I’ve been reading these type of statements and it’s not exactly the greatest days of my life. I came from court with joint custody and no child support, BUT I don’t get to see my kids on a daily basis. I have them for seven days, as does the ex. I’ve paved my life to be with my family and now the family is broken.
    I was the one who filed for divorced. Looking back, I would do it the same way. The ex would have continued to be the devilish fruitcake that she had become.
    She now sees the error of her ways. It’s now the kids have to pay for our relationship woes.

14. BigBird

BigBird blah

It probably sucks royally not seeing the kids everyday, I know that would kill me inside too.

The one main thing is that the kids may not be in a fighting, toxic environment any longer, and that actually may be the best thing. Having kids seeing their folks go at it all the time is probably not a great situation.

But you've said the part that I always don't here. Stay strong.

Sent from my smatrfone

cha0s#242 and StaccatoFan like this.
  15. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

That pretty much describes the house I grew up in. My folks battled nearly continuously from around my 12th or 13th birthday until my dad died when I was 50. I'll never understand why they stayed together all those years in the hell they created. It really messed with my younger brother who was under 10 when it got to the continuous battle stage.

Today, my brothers and I all agree that we and my parents would be/have been better off if they had divorced by the time I was 16.

16. StaccatoFan

Yeah. It sucks. But it actually allows for you to have some balance in your life. You get to realize your time with them is better time because when they’re not there you can take care of other stuff.

When I don’t have my son. That’s when I mow my lawn. So when I have him those chores aren’t on my docket. We can go have fun.

I work extra hours on the dayside not have him so I can work shorter days when I do.

At least that’s how I try to find balance in it.

MachineR1 and Rebel635 like this.
  17. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

I was merely speaking my mind and I too was not seeing anyone mention some of things that I was experiencing/feeling after my recent divorce.
    Things such as dating, explaining new woman friends around my kids, the ex! . . . now attempting to reconcile :rolleyes:.
    I find myself not looking to date just any woman. I’m not looking for just any PAWG. I already made one bad mistake and I’m definitely not trying to go through that again. It’s definitely a process that needs to take place and it ain’t easy.

18. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

@speedluvn - what's with the sig?
    Did a mod do you?

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He wishes.

20. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Me every time this thread gets bumped after a decent hiatus......

[​IMG]