1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The time is now

Discussion in 'General' started by 50Joe, May 30, 2019.

1. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

:bow: to you, Joe.

Wish I could be there.

50Joe likes this.
  2. G 97

G 97 Garth

Good Luck Joe. Keep us all up to date. Ride hard, have fun. :beer:

50Joe likes this.
  3. wsmc42

wsmc42 Well-Known Member

Best of luck and Have Fun! Awesome and inspiring.

50Joe likes this.
  4. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

Simply...Awesome....! Good luck and more importantly, have fun!

50Joe likes this.
  5. Kev59

Kev59 Well-Known Member

Everyone should go back and re-acquaint themselves with Joe's journey. He endured more than 99% of us could bear and found a way to move forward.
    I don't have any memories of my dad ever walking so I'm somewhat familiar with paralysis. It took him 20 years to gain any mobility so that's why Joe really impresses me.

TurboBlew, 50Joe and Metalhead like this.
  6. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

Go get’em Joe!

50Joe likes this.
  7. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

So cool!!

50Joe likes this.
  8. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Oh make sure you have a gopro facing you on the front fairing and a mic hooked up in the helmet. Then post the video.

50Joe likes this.
  9. And I’m up at 1:53am remaking his foot platforms as I was an idiot and demolded them too early and they “moved” a bit. Fml. Glad I double checked his boot fit yesterday though. We are going super quick epoxy and still have to do a final fit / make sure joe is comfortable when we get to the track then fasten then down. I’m pretty bummed as one of the main parts of his landing gear didn’t come in, well more pissed than anything else. Ended up switching all the plates back over so I don’t have to drill 30 holes for proper rear set height adjustment. Between my travel schedule and kid stuff it’s been a tough go but I know the bike functions well as it is and should be fun. Push button shifting is pretty damn cool. Kind of a blessing in disguise though as there’s enough new stuff thrown at him already.

10. We already have cheater shifting so no need for a transponder. BTW. Can we get a break on the rules for the shifter? :)

50Joe likes this.
  11. If you make me get all emotional I’ll kick you in the foot.

TurboBlew and 50Joe like this.
  12. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

No prob. I won't feel it lol. Time to roll out......

13. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

That made me laugh and that is no easy task this morning as I’m currently sitting in the airport.
    Will be thinking about you today dude. Hate to miss it.

TurboBlew and 50Joe like this.
  14. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Give 'em hell, Joe.

50Joe likes this.
  15. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Do not know you, only what you have shared in your posts. This is truly a testament to your spirit and determination. Good luck to you. :bow:

50Joe likes this.
  16. joec

joec brace yourself

Welcome back!!!!

50Joe likes this.
  17. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Awesome man! I don’t know that I’d have the strength to endure what you have, let alone get back out there and live to the fullest. Proud of you man. Pics and videos are required!

Triple X and 50Joe like this.
  18. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

While you're busy being awesome and helping get the bike set up for him make sure someone is there to take some pictures and document this. The beeb needs some pictures and hopefully video of this! :beer:

joec and 50Joe like this.
  19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Already given...

Triple X, Sabre699 and 50Joe like this.
  20. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

This is the best news, hope it goes really well for you Joe. What race are you doing on the FZ-07? LWT?

50Joe likes this.