1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some old guy had my girlfriend as his phones screensaver

Discussion in 'General' started by FrancisA, May 26, 2019.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That was marginally funny the first three or four times. :D

Sabre699 likes this.
  2. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

FrancisA likes this.
  3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

[​IMG]

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Mixed? Yuck. A handful of Cheerios and a swig of beer. Could have been a different cereal and beer, but my memory, understandably, might not be all that clear from SCCA Runoff visits to Road Atlanta.

motoracer1100 likes this.
  5. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

back to tough guy routine today it seems. you've come full circle since the beginning. we had an emotional low there for a tad, but back on top! proud of you.

FrancisA likes this.
  6. MCW

MCW Well-Known Member

So, where is dinner and what time? Got a place picked out yet? Reservation for 3 in case old creeper guy or gay buddy gives her a ride?
    We can provide some restaurant suggestions for you, if needed. Does the place need to serve alcohol?
    Also, for the live streaming of this event, I dont use Facebook so YouTube live stream works better for me. Make sure your cell phone battery is fully charged beforehand in case its runs long.

FrancisA likes this.
  7. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

What is this, "if she doesn't show" shit? You are going to drive to her place, and pick her up, because you are a gentleman, right? I mean, this is your girlfriend, and she can't drive, right?

u r scared, aren't u, right? :D

FrancisA likes this.
  8. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

I’m always a tough guy, being honest about your own internal situation is necessary. Do u know the balls it takes to say this shit on an open forum of people I’ve probably already met or will eventually?

Y’all can laugh as much as u want but my personal past and life is on display, however entertaining, it takes some balls. Hopefully this turns into a Dr. Beebs thread and every bro here can talk about their feelings openly and get advice from other beebers <3

I was gonna say I could record it somehow. Voice record?

She’s comin here. She wants Buffalo Wild Wings after the convo

Most important question: do I masturbate before or during the meeting

9. Sweatypants

i don't know WHY you did any of this because its ridiculous, but no... i really don't empathize. they're strangers. easier than doing it to people you actually know. who cares what strangers think about anything. your friends will provide you ACTUAL judgement and criticisms. on the other hand, at least your friends will be sympathetic to your eventual embarrassment and defeat. strangers are impartial and these in particular... also jaded and cynical. its probably worse in that regard i guess.

FrancisA likes this.
  10. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

You'll have to wait until after she gets there. After all, she has your balls. :eek::D

Chris, t500racer, scottn and 4 others like this.
  11. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

And for fucks sakes spell the fucking word 'you' ok? You're not a fucking 15 year old chick.

12. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

Well after a year of barely posting it was a nice intro to this old man forum

Feelsgood when she tugs on em as she sucks my tiny cawk it’s great

13. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

scared...

R u?

14. BigBird

BigBird blah

The Beeb is usually right though

[​IMG]

TurboBlew, Sweatypants and FrancisA like this.
  15. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Who the fuck r ewe?

FrancisA likes this.
  16. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

His wife controls him so he freaks at spelling on the internet cause it’s the only thing he can control but still can’t cause

U

17. BigBird

BigBird blah

i think this thread has really run it's course. the spacing is killing me along with the Golf R Yugo Suzuki

18. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

He’s divorced. Retired. And couldn’t spell if his life depended on it ... he’s from NC. Try again. :Poke:

FrancisA likes this.
  19. Sweatypants

whatever the allotted amount you agreed to pay her for the specified time frame allows...

20. G 97

G 97 Garth

Has the OP disclosed that he discovered his “girlfriend” actually has a penis?