1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Scorpion EXO-R1 Air Helmet (small)

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by IronCactus, May 7, 2019.

1. IronCactus

IronCactus Well-Known Member

Scorpion Exo-R1 Air Corpus, size small, white/blue/neon. New in box, never used, just tried on and doesn’t fit me. This race version helmet currently being worn by Quatararo and Bautista replaces the R2000 at the top of the Scorpion line. I bought this from Motocard in Spain, and it would cost me too munch in shipping to return for different size. Since it is a new helmet line and only available in Europe at this time, it does NOT have Snell or DOT markings on the back. I paid $400+ for this helmet. Asking $400 or best reasonable offer shipped in 48 states via USPS Priority. PayPal only and you cover fees if necessary.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

jasonhise likes this.
  2. kanwisch

kanwisch Midwestern barn burner

Sweet lid, wish it was a M. I'll have to see if I can find a dealer in Paris this summer who has it in stock. Didn't know Scorpion released a lid above R2000 till you posted this. Too bad its Euro only for now... GLWS.

3. IronCactus

Yeah it is really nice looking and light. Comes with clear and dark visors, and the clear pinlock. UPS store wanted $210 to return this!!! I asked them how Motocard was able to send it to me for $48.87, and the guy shrugged and said “they’re a company and get different rates”, followed by “it costs more to send from U.S. to Spain”.

Anybody in for $350 shipped? I’ll be at NJMP May 13 and 14, and NYST May 17 if you’ll be there and would like to see the helmet in person.

4. jasonhise

jasonhise Well-Known Member

If I didn't already have two EXO-R2000's I would be in for $350... GLWS...

5. IronCactus

Need this gone. $325 shipped. Going up on eBay next.

6. IronCactus

Can be had at NJMP tomorrow 5/20.

7. IronCactus

Bump. $300 in person at NJMP tomorrow 6/3

8. IronCactus

Bought a new one. Need to sell this brand new helmet. $300 shipped.

9. leeanthony6

leeanthony6 Active Member

Wish you have venmo... ill get it for 300...
    unfortunately im fighting paypal coz i got scammed.

10. IronCactus

What’s the difference? Doesn’t PayPal own Venmo? And why waste a wish on me having Venmo, why not go for unlimited wishes or a cure for cancer, or a Pony?

leeanthony6 likes this.
  11. leeanthony6

ive no idea who fawkin owns them, the difference are i can still use my venmo and not paypal coz someone scammed me. Thnx for the reply. Glws

12. IronCactus

If you really want the helmet, I can use my wife’s Venmo account. And thank you for liking my pony reference!

leeanthony6 likes this.
  13. leeanthony6

Yesss im very interested. Send me a txt please. 6192599698 ill send u a pic of my venmo so she can send an invoice. Thnx

14. IronCactus

leeanthony6 likes this.