1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mueller report is out....kind of

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Motofun352, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

not sure what her excuse was she shoulda turned the shit over EOS

2. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Exactly!

3. Handicapped Racer

I did see and article that Mueller did look into claims of the Pee tape and I saw they mentioned something about Cohen telling someone that they stopped the flow of the video tape?

4. Handicapped Racer

See we can discuss things even though we disagree. I will admit I had forgotten about the Perkin Cole thing gonna have to look into that and discuss further. The report will get read this weekend.. I was hoping someone would put the shit on audio....

5. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

There is evidence in her case as the emails in many cases were found on other systems and not about baby showers or yoga. If that bitch said a hurricane was coming go to the beach, she could not tell the truth if she had to.

He is serially full of shit. And exaggerates ALL of the time. Personally I know people like that but still consider them honest otherwise. So is that 'lying' or 'being full of bs' and is there a difference? For me there is a difference though a person can be all of the above also.

In Trump's case he has actually followed through on most of his campaign promises or at least attempted to. He was an epic fail on ObamaCare and has been ineffective on immigration. On immigration some is due to opposition but certainly not all. However compared to most he has been sterling.

6. Handicapped Racer

I was listening to Gowdys questioning of Comey the other days where we were discussing this very subject. I'm not sure how the whole process came down to not charging her. I remember delivering Sci documents to a Pentagon before Operation Dessert Storm
    I want to make sure I got them out of my hands asap.

But hey I'm nobody so the laws are different between us the politicians and Rich folks.

stk0308 and MachineR1 like this.
  7. Handicapped Racer

I'll say this, no matter where you land on the report. If democrats hang their Hope's on this for 2020 Trump will be re-elected

8. Handicapped Racer

ok I see that as an honest opinion, I can respect that.

sheepofblue likes this.
  9. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

LOL....It wasn't a "process", it was corruption. It was Barry, Loretta and James all deciding that Hillary will NOT be charged.....PERIOD. That specific case/matter/incident is what truly exposed the level of corruption with that Administration.

How folks like you trying to compare those very serious crimes against FAKE Russian collusion and or the related BS obstruction coming off that BS hoax just amazes me. Hillary WILLFULLY hid her communications while in public office, she WILLFULLY subverted the law of the land by NOT wanting to utilize government controlled email servers, as per FOIA rules, had sole control of her own email server in her home. That act alone is serious in and of itself....and I haven't even brought up her REAL Obstruction of Justice yet, her obstruction had depth and was actually several levels deep, she deleted, wiped, and destroyed equipment.

Every single one of you KNOW exactly how shady that was but gave her a pass but will harp on Trump's BS Obstruction of Justice over a FAKE CASE that was clearly a witchhunt from the getgo. SMDH....some people, man. WIll never get it.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
    kangasj and sheepofblue like this.
  10. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I have never heard a single person say Trump doesn't lie :confused:

Politicians and salesmen are the two groups of people who are the most full of shit. I care less about what politician says and more about their actions. Trump, for as long as I can remember, is the only President who has actually attempted to tackle every single one of his campaign promises. As much of an asshole I think he is, he is at least trying to get the things done people elected him for, which is more than I can say for the other shit stains in office. It just so happens that the things he promised to do are things I (mostly) agree with, which is why he will get my vote again in 2020.

11. Handicapped Racer

You really aren't making a single comment about someone not using gov email servers are you? .. How fast you forget about Bush's missing emails and using Lotus note and Microsoft exchange, How fast one forgot about his own personal domain gwb43. Please don't even go there.

The same things Trump railed against HRC is what they are doing right now. What's app use, Trump using an unsecure iPhone.. please don't talk about fake outrage here. Ivanka using ijkfamily.com, if you're gonna call a spade a spade how about do so and be honest about it.. they all have done it but you have no issue when it's one you support doing it.

12. Handicapped Racer

You may not but I have on so many occasions it's mind blowing, it's like they yell to make sure they seem credible with that specific statement. "Tell me where and where he lied" then something comes out and I say....so about that conversation we had. the goal post get picked up and moved ten yards down the road.

I get they all lie, I just have a issue when you lie about something that's so easily provable. Take his assertion on wiki leaks. that's all the dude screamed on the election trail now "I know nothing about wiki leaks it's not my thing it's not my deal in life.

13. kevincg

kevincg Well-Known Member

sheepofblue likes this.
  14. Handicapped Racer

I thin the mind set is that they feel if everyone was truthful the report would have gone another way so since there was supposed lying the true fact would be known. I think the judge sentencing Manafort said something similar. Crazy part is I really wanted to go sit in on one of those hearings lol

15. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

It was/is sooooooo fucking stupid to meet with an enemy while your father or boss is in a campaign running for POTUS. Legality was not my point. Why even meet? Even if they had/have info how could you even use it or give it credibility?

16. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I thought you were above making shit up and ignoring important differences.

Show me where Bush or anyone in the Trump Admin worked EXCLUSIVELY off their own server.....I'll wait. :rolleyes:

17. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

If not anyone here specifically, why bring it up at all? I'm not interested in what your friends friend thinks, I want to know what you think. Bringing something up that no one here said to try and prove your point seems...odd.

18. G 97

G 97 Garth

Lisa Pages’ testimony all but confirmed this.

kangasj and sheepofblue like this.
  19. G 97

G 97 Garth

So your opinion supersedes legalities? Good to know. :crackup:

20. Handicapped Racer

You keep on moving the goal post lol. I see the criteria now is that it's ok to use unsecured personal email server and emails as long as it's not exclusively..... ok 10 more yard to the right plz