1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tz125 parts 125/250 kit speed shifter

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by Bbp, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Bbp

Bbp Well-Known Member

Speed shifters fit 125 and 250, 2 for sale, both new in the box, one is exactly as you would receive from Yamaha the other looks like it was prepared to be used, but not ever used. $200.00 each plus shipping. Part number 0wg3-f2530-00

Tz125 shock from a 2007 OEM Shock Looks brand new, but can tell it was installed, my guess is it was swapped out for the Ohlins that is on the bike now very early, if not rite away. $500 plus shipping

2 tz125 rear wheels, one is brand new in the box, other wheel is in very good condition, new is $500 + shipping used wheel is $350 plus shipping

Set of OEM tz125 forks from an 07 bike, very little use, like the shock the forks were swapped out for Ohlins forks early in the bikes life $500 plus shipping also have the complete OEM front brake set up, calipers line and master, would rather sell all together with the forks, price could be figured out if interested.

4jt40 CDI $300 plus shipping

2 sets of new triple clamps 4jt-23340-30 (bottoms) 4jt-23435-30 (upper) $600 +shipping for each set

If interested message me and I can send you some pictures.

all prices are PayPal only, fees included, plus actual shipping cost, located in ON Canada.
    I have a lot of parts, many not for sale, but if you need something specific let me know and maybe I can help, only 54/54 bore/stroke motor, no 56mm bore stuff.

Thanks
    Rob

2. Bbp

Bbp Well-Known Member

Forks are sold, 1 speed shifter kit is sold, still 1 speed shift kit available.