1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mueller report is out....kind of

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Motofun352, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Posting of your political positions, whether left, right or middle, does not preclude one from being a TDS sufferer.

TDS has NOTHING to do with political party or ideology. It knows no boundaries when it comes to its host organism and has been seen infecting liberals, conservatives, Democrats, Republicans, foreigners, foreign leaders, gay, straight, all races, etc. Hell, even former Trump employees catch it.

The root cause of it can be different for each person but they all have a fundamental lack of understanding that one side of this equation realizes/believes that we were a hair away from losing all that this country (and for the most part, much of the free world) was built upon, and that one man had the balls and commitment (regardless of reason) to take it on the chin in an effort to right the ship.

He is not a messiah. He can and does do wrong. That being said, his wrongs will likely have to reach the level of the wrongs we perceived as being committed to a great nation by an entire cabal of leftists, lawyers, victims and swamp people. Throwing a bone into the local titty dancer doesn't concern us quite as much.

scottn and VFR#52 like this.
  2. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

GET THE FK OUTTA MY HEAD...:)

VFR#52 likes this.
  3. G 97

G 97 Garth

Brain dead liberal: Just because the Mueller report didn’t show any Russian collision doest mean that Trump didn’t collude.

I know, I know. Liberal and brain dead is redundant.

VFR#52 likes this.
  4. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Good video but I think the libs have become the left. The House leadership is left as Pelosi and the three <insert your term here> freshmen run the place. The conservatives have always been called by right wing terms ...racist, xenophobes, etc. but are completely separate, IMHO.

VFR#52 likes this.
  5. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

First I would need to give a shit about what you think...so we're kinda stuck right there.

6. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Feeling is mutual.

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

The summary is all wrong. The complete report will contain the actual true facts that show Trump colluded. There are also a lot of unanswered questions - CNN. :crackup:

VFR#52, gixxerreese and jrsamples like this.
  8. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Hell, I just can't get over "hillbilly" being associated with Greenville. :crackup:
    Those Joe Dirt types are NOT hillbillies. Just damn.

VFR#52 and Britt like this.
  9. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

It's been two hours now and we are past due for some more good news for Trump.

No Collusion.
    No Obstruction.
    Avenatti arrested.
    Climate change a hoax.

VFR#52 and gixxerreese like this.
  10. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Spend some time on the back roads of Northern Greenville county, Pickens county and even Anderson county. Joe Dirt types are scattered here and there but Laurens county certainly comes to mind.

11. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

IDK everybody in the area, but I know enough ole boys in Punk'ntown and Rockybottom. Country for sure, but not hillbilly.

VFR#52 likes this.
  12. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

If Kim Jong comes back to the table Rachel Maddow will shave her head and have a Brittany Spears style meltdown.

VFR#52 and TXFZ1 like this.
  13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

DILLIGAF?

VFR#52 likes this.
  14. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

No she won't. These people haven't even went to their second string of made up shit. She's the Energizer Bunny of bullshit.

VFR#52 likes this.
  15. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

DILLIGAF?

16. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Exactly. If someone talks shit, you have a right to talk shit right back no matter if they’re an albino black genderqueer war vet with 1 leg and a hook arm. If people can’t take it, they should shut up and not fall back on whatever victim status they have.

VFR#52 and Britt like this.
  17. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

The proper answer is "No, No You Don't".

(Type it into the googles.. search.. presto)

18. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

It's the Dungeon. You've all taught me it's all bullshit in here. Those with the highest post count and are the most obnoxious within this forum section are the masters of BS.

19. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Like Churchill for England. Flawed person that saved that country from Hitler.

VFR#52 likes this.
  20. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member