1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ROUND 01|Yamaha Finance Australian Round|22 - 24 FEB

Discussion in 'General' started by RossK6, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Funny Honda has one of the lowest rev limits. They need to set that thing at 20k. Doubt it will help. I predict the Ducati will have the limit moved down if chazz ever gets up to speed. Happy to see haslm adapting to the bike, I think he will shine in the final 1/3 of the race.

2. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

Oh, it's a given that Bautista will crash. Nobody has ever doubted that! But Johnny's gonna feel the heat.

3. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

If you get the Bein channel, download the Bein app, they've got super pole and race one live starting at 7:45 Eastern time on Bein 6.

4. ljuice26

ljuice26 Well-Known Member

Bautista into the 29s and his race pace is consistently in the 30s. hopefully we get some good racing this year. Chaz........, come on bro

5. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Sooooo do I gotta be the one to say that maybe Ten Kate doesn’t build a competitive enough Honda 1000?

6. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

I predict that this weekend will provide the zenith of WSBK interest for 2019.

Steeltoe likes this.
  7. CBRGriff

CBRGriff Well-Known Member

looks like sling subscription is not good enough for bein sports connect. FUDGE.

8. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Is there more than 1 Bein6? The one i found is showing soccer

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

9. CBRGriff

CBRGriff Well-Known Member

just one bein 6. i think the only way you can watch is on bein "connect" which doesn't work for sling subscribers as far as i can tell.

10. ljuice26

ljuice26 Well-Known Member

The new V4R sounds pretty good. Ducati top speeds 322kph, yikes....

11. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

BEIN is showing 2019 season review 9-10pm and then Race 1 10:55pm tonight. :D

12. PPPope

PPPope Well-Known Member

J fing R baby

13. PPPope

PPPope Well-Known Member

T3 never gets old

Attached Files:

Triple X and masshole like this.
  14. Crash.fix.repeat

Crash.fix.repeat Active Member

Sling TV has bein 6. I just watched sp with the basic subscription. Check the guide.

15. speedkelly

speedkelly Well-Known Member

Man I've missed motorcycle racing.

16. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

So this whole newfangled race format.

Initial Superpole on Saturday AM to set the grid and then Race 1, then another Superpole on Sunday that pays points to the first 10 places and then Race 2 a couple hours later?

Feels a bit too kluge but who knows.

17. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

Mine is working just fine. Don’t forget to switch from BeIn 6 to regular BeIn for race 1.

18. mike574

mike574 Well-Known Member

I think more racing on the weekend will be a cool thing and much better than the race winner getting a penaltiy by having to start from third row

19. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I presume Bein Sports Connect will have it?

20. Greenhound386

Greenhound386 Well-Known Member

I hope not, but just in case, I did the monthly VideoPass instead of the annual. If it's still good in a month, I'll upgrade to the annual and will still save a little bit of money.

It was cool watching Superpole live. Will definitely be watching the race live tonight at 8:00PM PST.