1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chicago hate crime

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Robby-Bobby, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

And whats the barometer of morality now? Religion is out.

2. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

OK I don't think these were posted yet....:D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Chris, G 97, TurboBlew and 5 others like this.
  3. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

4. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

I hope she hands these out as business cards...with her "spouse's" Congressional email on it. :D

5. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

G 97 and ducnut like this.
  6. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

Two attorneys with no hope of winning, but, will gladly accept payment for billable hours.

7. Brad

Brad Swollen Member

As one article mentioned, it will now turn into a battle about resources put into "outing" a doubly (or more) oppressed man versus the effort spent on innocent "babies" being killed throughout their city. Everything can be made to hold someone else be accountable.:mad:

8. G 97

G 97 Garth

The liberals and MSM have already achieved their usefulness from this.
    Their initial story remains the same.
    Sad.

9. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

....and screw that guy for pulling this right at the outset of Black History month too.

What a scumbag.

10. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

This is the best time to do it...He is making history!

sheepofblue likes this.
  11. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

sheepofblue likes this.
  12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

They're all running scared. Saw a bit on CNN where the author placed the pro Smollett blame on Hollywood and social media and tried to play it as if CNN et all were truly being objective the entire time. Pretty good comedy if he weren't serious :D

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Now that is one consequence that will be interesting to see play out. All the potential candidates that sided with him overly hardcore are going to have it used as a pretty good weapon against them in the primaries.

14. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

They will just play it off as being sensitive to the everyday struggles faced by their constituency. The Democratic party has turned so hard to the left that they are going backwards. The nomination will go to the candidate who best flies over the cuckoo's nest. The general election will be high comedy.

15. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

This and the green new deal bandwagon that they all jumped on. The only sane one in the bunch that I kinda like is Tulsi Gabbard, listened to her on Joe Rogans podcastand she seems sane and realistic.

16. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

I agree on Tulsi. If someone put a gun to my head and I had to vote for one of these clowns, she would be it. She's going to get eaten up though and they have already been attacking her for past comments.

17. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Best part is he hired two dudes from a majority Muslim country where a gay dude really has to fear for his life. All in an effort to hate a country where a gay person is as safe as any other.

18. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Y'all just don't understand. He is using his celebrity soapbox to draw attention to the pervasive climate of bigotry and intimidation endemic to our white patriarchal culture. The man is a martyr.

ChemGuy and TurboBlew like this.
  19. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

Hopefully this wont just die down and they rake him over the coals for it.

When it first popped up my wife was going on about all the bad things that happened to him. I responded "something doesn't add up here, not sure if I believe it" I'm going to mark it on the calender and celebrate it yearly as "they day I was right"

XFBO, pawpawrc, MachineR1 and 3 others like this.
  20. G2G

G2G I feel the need

Whats crazy is the lawyer Smollett has now is a friend of mine and is a really bike motorcycle guy. He does trackdays and races also.