1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Race Track Workbooks

Discussion in 'General' started by sgreenwalt312, Feb 6, 2019.

1. sgreenwalt312

sgreenwalt312 Member

So over the last few years I've been working on Sportbike Track Guide, giving the community a resource to find track days/races near them. Over the course of this time I have re-designed every track map in the country and have standardized them professionally across the board.

I started making some workbooks for myself at Chuckwalla and people were asking where I got them. Fastforward to today and I'm working with a print shop in California, printing workbooks with corner-by-corner breakdowns, self assessment worksheets and sections to take notes.

They're awesome. I'm super proud of them and had to share. I'll be at Auto Club Speedway this weekend with a bunch of them. Feel free to shoot me an email if you'd like me to bring you one. [email protected]

Take a look! https://www.sportbiketrackguide.com/shop/workbooks

[​IMG]

jbammin, Phl218 and ToofPic like this.
  2. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Thats a great idea.I would have loved this before going out to a new track.
    Hopefully I will get to some places on my bucket list this year,and give one of your books a try!
    Good luck!:)

sgreenwalt312 likes this.
  3. sgreenwalt312

sgreenwalt312 Member

Absolutely! Thank you! I appreciate the support

4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I swear I looked at the thread title too quick and thought it read Race Track Workboots. I'm like who is the maniac asking if workboots are acceptable foot wear for the track :D

5. africanjon

africanjon Active Member

Just what I was looking for!!! Awesome, love your work!

6. stangmx13

stangmx13 Well-Known Member

do the pages work with dry-erase?

7. sgreenwalt312

sgreenwalt312 Member

No, they are high-quality prints on heavier paper stock. Unfortunately dry-erase is way too expensive to produce right now. I might be offering single map dry-erase boards in the future though!

8. sgreenwalt312

sgreenwalt312 Member

hahaha I'm going to need to make a "will this pass tech?" meme for this

9. stangmx13

stangmx13 Well-Known Member

thnx. ill prob stop by at Fontana.