1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ez-up replacement canopy tops

Discussion in 'General' started by EngineNoO9, Jan 14, 2019.

1. EngineNoO9

EngineNoO9 Well-Known Member

My canopy top has seen better days. But the frame is still tip top shape so don't see a need to buy a whole new ez up. Other than direct through ez up, are there third party replacement tips or just the OEM ones? I feel like the top is costing me as much or more than what I got it for originally (on sale at BJ's).

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
  2. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Do a search for Eurmax

3. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

When I bought my ordered options EzUp in '02(?), the top was the expensive part.

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

If you need an inexpensive backup 10 X 10 after getting your ezup fixed check out Boombah sports. Blowing out theirs for $99 with free shipping. Not as nice as ezup's stuff but cheap and does the deed. I have one and it's worth the price.

5. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Amazon.

6. Jay305

Jay305 Well-Known Member

BigBird likes this.
  7. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

ebay and amazon have them for less than $140 shipped. Make sure you read what their description says. I got a black one and just installed it over the original white one. Also sprayed some waterproofing on it

8. EngineNoO9

EngineNoO9 Well-Known Member

Nice! Found those. That should work great.

9. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

We have one of these that we’ll throw out on the deck in the summer, if needed. Left it up after a birthday party and a storm rolled through. Overall, survived pretty well. And what was damaged, we were able to get parts for cheap/easy and it’s back to like new. I’d definitely recommend them.

10. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Yeah I have 2 replacement Eurmax Tops... 1 on my 10 x 15 that is 4 years ld now... Black... It has faded just a bit... Then 1 10X10 that is a few years old that till looks new... They hold up great..

11. BigBird

BigBird blah

Funny that I just got mailer today from EZ-Up saying that they had Security breach

Sent from my smatrfone

12. wsmc42

wsmc42 Well-Known Member

I replaced the top on my 10x15 quite a few years ago and never thought of an after market. Great idea. The top was expensive.
    Side note, I framed a house this summer 2 properties over from the guy who supposedly invented the EZ Up. He would fly his helicopter out from the house every now and then. Must be rough.

13. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Thanks, just reminded me to order a cooler I've been eyeing but was out of stock

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Good luck, they are discontinuing most of their cooler line and there aren't a lot of the smaller ones left (if any). There are a few mid sized in weird colors and a few of the larger ones. :(

Edit: seems they have some back in stock (for now) but at their full price.

15. Rich Graver

Rich Graver Well-Known Member

16. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Scored a 110qt for$203 (wierd color).

17. hcr25

hcr25 Well-Known Member

Working at High Plains Raceway here in Colorado it is sometimes very windy. Every event we have 1 or 2 canopies get messed up. Usually because people are to lazy or dumb to secure them properly.
    My replacement tops as of late have been free.
    A few good options posted here though.