1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2018 NFL Bold Predictions

Discussion in 'General' started by dtalbott, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

:beer:

Sabre699 likes this.
  2. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Look whose trying to stir up MORE shit... :crackup:

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Who? Me? :crackup:

4. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

5. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

Couple things I just want to point out. Bill is a great coach obviously, he’s not the one calling all the plays all the time. That’s why he has an OC & DC. It’s the way he gets people to do their job that sets him apart. The other side of that coin though stings a lot though because they should have at least 3 more rings if Bill wasn’t such a f’n ego maniac and always have to prove a point that his way is always best.

The Mannings, Brees, Montana etc have always had pretty damn impressive weapons. Tom has done the most out of all them during years where you’re like who the f is Reche Caldwell, etc. Plus, even though the line played exceptionally well yesterday Brady gets his ass handed to him on a regular basis the last few years. Again thanks to Bill and his ego of not wanting to pay people.

6. BigBird

BigBird blah

[emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my smatrfone

7. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

Eat a dick nerd.

8. Pigman

Pigman Well-Known Member

All this banter..............LOLOL

I will refer to my original post in here................. PATS all the way :)

No team has enough depth anywhere to beat us if we are up to speed. Sorry, and Brady is by far the best Ever...stats don't lie

9. BigBird

BigBird blah

Obviously Bill Belichick throws the ball every play, catches everything himself and runs for first downs, so sorry Tom sucks.

10. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Brady is an Underdog at Arrowhead Stadium for a reason.... They will be beat....

ryoung57 likes this.
  11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

It’s going to be a rough game. Weather forecast says 10 degrees.

12. BigBird

BigBird blah

so was Joe Namath....it's why they play the game. But, the Chiefs are playing well, but Belichick > Reid. Should be a good one.

13. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

That's all I want to see is a good game.... I know I have been preaching the Chiefs and the Rams the whole time in this thread but honestly after that Monday Night Game what a Superbowl it would be.. Not to mention just seeing new teams in there is a re refresher as well... I wish all the Teams good luck at this point... Except the Patriots and the Saints!! LOL

Funkm05 likes this.
  14. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

As long as you don't try & put him on the OTHER end of a pass, he's aaaaiight.

[​IMG]

SuddenBraking, Razr and BigBird like this.
  15. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

16. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

And 2/3 of CT is also not rooting for the Pats.

17. BigBird

BigBird blah

18. HAZE

HAZE Group Therapy

67689A44-AD25-426E-936C-FFCDA9586664.jpeg
    I like this one

masshole and Banditracer like this.
  19. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Fuck 'em.

Through this entire thread the Pats have been maligned and declared fucking dead by most.
    Well there are 4 teams left in this shindig and NE is STILL the team to beat. When they are defeated and sent home and only then can the haters talk their shit. This overrated bunch of bums and their non-GOAT has-been quarterback are coming for the new kids on the block so spend your time wisely by sweating your balls off worrying about what will be.

Kiss of death. Pats win it all !!!

20. BigBird

BigBird blah

Heard it's going to be cold...so maybe freeze is more appropriate?

Sabre699 likes this.