New Alpinestars Tech Air Race Airbag Vest

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by Rightsizing300, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Selling a never used, brand new in box, air bag vest for fitment with Techair capable Alpinestars, Mithos, and RS Taichi suits. Size Medium, fits 48-50 EURO size suits.

Provides two charges for two separate inflation events before you need to send it in.

The long and short of it is that I thought I would switch to Alpinestars and ordered it. I ended up changing my mind as I just did not fit as comfortably in A*. However, in returning the vest via USPS, the shipping box and the inner product box were damaged so I couldn't return it. As you can see in the attached photos, the product box damage is superficial, and did NOT get to the vest itself. And of course, I was an idiot and did not ask for additional insurance as USPS was rushing through the line of holiday people.

MSRP/Revzilla is $1149.95. Asking $950 shipped CONUS for a brand new vest with only product box damage.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 2, 2019
  2. $900 shipped! Price and bump! Literally brand new!

3. Str8-Lurkin

Str8-Lurkin Well-Known Member

Whoever you bought that from I suggest never buying from them again! Its ridiculous to think that a damaged box is enough justification for not accepting a return when the product its self is unused and undamaged.

Wish it was a large! Good luck, excuse the rant.... consider it a free bump!

Rising Sun and Rightsizing300 like this.
  4. Str8-Lurkin

Str8-Lurkin Well-Known Member

Do you still have this?

5. Vest has already been sold. Thanks.