1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ft. Worth TX Peeps.... Need Help

Discussion in 'General' started by ttt637, Nov 29, 2018.

1. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

But I see why I never heard of it. I avoid going to Dallas, and I am hardly ever north of 30

2. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

I was in Dallas a few weeks ago, and had WAB on my "to do" list. It was better than going to McDonalds, I'll give it that.

Didn't know that In n Out was in TX until I was there. Went 30 min out of my way the day I left to stop at In n Out for a meal. Glad I did.

3. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I went to an In & Out once.

Once.

Joe Lopez, crashman and backcountryme like this.
  4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Still looking for the "Out"? :Poke: :D

5. backcountryme

The Out happend to me about 45 min after the in.

6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

So it's got 3x the lasting power as White Castle. :D

backcountryme likes this.
  7. backcountryme

Oh man. Every time I have ever eaten White Castle I have gotten so sick.

8. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

And 1 million times the taste and flavor. I wouldnt feed WC to my enemies dogs, even if they were chihuahua's

9. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

You fuckers.....now I'm craving some WC jalapeño cheeseburgers!

10. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

In N' Out was ok as gut filler when you had to be in California to get it. But about the only reason I would eat it in Tx would be because I had to choose between it and McD's...

11. wrx_02

wrx_02 Well-Known Member

I am just north of there. It is a growing area and centrally located between (about 45 mins drive) the 2 tracks I mentioned before.
    All within that general area you could fall within Fort Worth (very far north end), Haslet or Keller.
    They all have different schools and city taxes so look at that. You can't go wrong with either of the 3 really all good school districts.

12. ttt637

ttt637 Well-Known Member

Headed there very soon... anyone got a room to rent. Going to build in hallet or Saginaw maybe

13. Who the heck wouldn’t? That’s the stuff heart attacks are made of and totally worth it.

backcountryme likes this.