Hey Lizard, are we gonna talk about the MASSIVE ObamaCare price increase?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Robby-Bobby, Oct 26, 2016.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Become an illegal alien, it's all free for them.

2. bigtime

bigtime Well-Known Member

Sorry just checked again. My brain is mush from looking at this stuff as enrollment ends tomorrow. 2500 ded on that plan. Changed from 4K.

3. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

So only 14164 per year. Sad thing is you could do cash and catastrophic instead if the catastrophic was 2-300 per month and it would make sense. Imagine how many jobs shuffling paper that would not be needed if that was the case in general.

bigtime likes this.
  4. Crackhead

Crackhead Expert

Faking a disability is a pretty good way to go too.

5. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Who wants to fake being a democrat? :D

tiggen and Rebel635 like this.
  6. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

7. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Mine will be about the same but with a slightly lower deductible and 100% coverage for everything after the deductible - due to BCBS being in GA again (at least again at my level, I know they never totally left).

So I'm still effectively paying just $550 a month for catastrophic insurance but it is slightly better last year was. Hope the trend continues.

9. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

$415 per month, family of three, unchanged for three years, $5,000 deductible, hit it for the first time ever this year.

10. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Is this the real reason thousands of migrants are caravaning up through Mexico??

11. sheepofblue

And free schools and ..... Welfare in the USA is pretty nice compared to a lot of places. And for those saying they cannot get welfare they also cannot vote and yet there is confirmed cases in FL where the criminal is counting.

12. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

13. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

I love how they passed a bs bill and some how now it’s the republicans fault there is no way to pay for it. They ran an ad here against mike Coffman that in the ad they said it was trumps and Coffman’s fault your premiums went. I don’t like republicans but I honestly am scared how ignorant democrat cheerleaders are. They passed the bill every republican has provided study and analysis of how everyone’s premiums will keep rising. DNC comes out and says it’s the republicans fault and every dumbass democrat supporter jumps up ya stupid republicans. I can’t take it anymore.

kangasj likes this.
  14. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

gixxerreese and kangasj like this.
  15. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

$1,100 a month family of four with a $15,000 deductible!!!

Thanks Obama!

16. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

which ones? The actual voters or the tens of thousands of fake ballot casting voters (vapor people)?

17. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

What is the difference?:D

18. sheepofblue

One set has a structure surrounding the vapor.

19. kangasj

kangasj Banned

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Who is paying for the rest of it?