1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Let's go Hippie for a moment, shall we? Deodorants!

Discussion in 'General' started by eggfooyoung, Oct 16, 2018.

1. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Baby powder. Powder up baby!

As an added bonus you can also slap the wife or dog or whoever you see first on the ass with your powdered up hand.

Metalhead likes this.
  2. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Damn! Cannoli w the surprise elbow from the top rope!

3. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Honestly, and suprisingly, that shits not bad. It's my go to if I run out of Avon.

4. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Do you drive your Gremlin to tupperware and fondue parties, or is it just to see your Avon lady?

Do you know we landed on the Moon?

SUPER K likes this.
  5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Stick with Rightguard, it smells like gym class.

6. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

My boy had a Gremlin back in the day. Chicks dug it. Don't hate.

7. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

[​IMG]

BigBird and R Acree like this.
  8. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Burt's Bees. You can buy it at CVS.

Every Man Jack Natural. Wal Mart sells it.

With both, make sure you wear a undershirt with sleeves. Tbe oils in them will stain a dress shirt.

ChuckS likes this.
  9. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Just get the miradry procedure done and forget about deodorant/anti-perspirants.

10. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Da fuck you wanna put oil on your pits for? Pff. Powder should be the base, not oil. Jesus.

11. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

Old Spice High Endurance fresh scent.

12. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

The grim reaper has a hard on for the men in my family. His left fist is called cancer and his right is called alcoholism. When I roll in to hell I want to be in decent enough condition to kick that f@cker in the dick when I meet him.

Razr likes this.
  13. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

For some reason in the US is much harder to find dry spray deodorant than other countries (even though the same brands are available). I have been using Degree Ultra Clear Black and White Spray. Most of the other brands were ruining my white shirts.

14. Phl218

Phl218 .

Burt’s Bees is a effin sellout (not him, but his corporate whore ex)

15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Highlighted all the particularly bad shit that's in it for you, some of the other stuff can be mildly irritant, but not as bad. :)

Ingredients
    Active Ingredients: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (19%)
    Inactive Ingredients: PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Talc, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Petrolatum, Ethylene Brassylate, Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Corn Starch Modified, Polysaccharides, Maltodextrin

https://www.organics.org/7-harmful-ingredients-in-your-deodorant/

LisaU likes this.
  16. brex

brex Well-Known Member

That looks like a list of stuff that works.

badmoon692008 and Dragginass like this.
  17. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Carbon tetrachloride and gasoline work great for degreasing your hands too...:beer:

18. GixxerJohn011

GixxerJohn011 Well-Known Member

The wife got me on the aluminum free stuff too. Toms sucks. Every Man Jack works good enough but I have to make sure I’m DRY before I put it on. Any moisture at all, even staying in a steamy bathroom, makes my pits feel weird when it dries.
    There are definitely days when I can overpower it though.

19. zamboiv

zamboiv Well-Known Member

Mitchum. No idea if it’s bad or not for you but it works well for me. fragrence free and lasts all day.

Yzasserina likes this.
  20. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

That'd be a yes, looks like it has more crap in it than DaveK's crap he uses :D

Active Ingredients: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly - 20 % (Anti-Perspirant)
    Inactive Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Talc, Parfum (Fragrance), PEG-8 Distearate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tocopherol Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hydrogen Peroxide, Silica Dimethicone Silylate, Sodium Ascorbate, BHT, Aqua, Water, Eau, Citric Acid, Mannitol, Silica, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Calcium Sodium EDTA, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citral, Geraniol, Citronellol

Generally speaking the natural or more healthy alternatives are only deodorants, the anti-perspirant component is the Aluminum crud, I don't believe I've seen any natural anti-perspirants. I'm fortunate in that my pits don't generally sweat too much

http://nymag.com/strategist/article/natural-antiperspirant-explainer.html