1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kavanaugh Hearing

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by condon66, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

This fucker is a bigger actor than she is. Dear lord stop talking dude.

*Sniff

*Sob

2. Br1anbuck

Br1anbuck Well-Known Member

He has a log of the summers events. . Well done. Vote today.

3. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I'm back on her side. This guy is fucking annoying as shit. I don't even care if he did it. He's a twat.

galloway840 and SuddenBraking like this.
  4. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

At least he has his shit in a row. He knows what he was doing, where he was doing it and likely who he was with.
    Her claim, I was molested by Brett in some house somewhere in D.C. sometime in the summer of '82 and I have no idea how I got there or how I got home.
    In other words, she can't remember even the most basic of details...EXCEPT she's sure it was Brett Kavanaugh that did it.
    Oddly, of the four people that she herself state were there there, one being her "best" friend, not a single one has any recollection of it happening and her best friend claims to never have ever met Brett Kavanaugh. These are the witnesses she put forth, not him.
    C'mon man...

badmoon692008, rcarson15 and kangasj like this.
  5. Spang308

I have it from a good source that he rides Suzukis, has contacts at Yosh and he himself is putting a deal together for Spies to take Roger's seat.

badmoon692008 and cgordon3 like this.
  6. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

The only thing I care about is does he know the constitution, all the rulings AND does he follow it instead of making things up as he goes. He could eat his own boogers otherwise and I wouldn't care....(well, maybe a little.) :eek:

badmoon692008, jrsamples and Spang308 like this.
  7. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Don't care. Fuck this guy. Either he's acting or he's really crying in either case he's a twat. Lol GTFO with this. Bring me a real candidate with a spine.

SuddenBraking and motoracer1100 like this.
  8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He started with the premise that her story happened on a weekend, which is much easier to defend with his calendar. And even then, who writes about sexual assault on their calendar? I'm not saying he did it, but that's far from proving he didn't. It's his word against her, and if it ever happened, the only one who knows is that Judge guy who was allegedly there.

The beer sympathy angle was pretty crafty, though. :D

9. Spang308

He stood up to the evil empire of the left. His whole life is being dragged through the mud.
    Trust me...he has a spine.

10. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I have to be wrong and make a mistake once and a while or all y'all will realize I am perfect and we all know how that worked for the last guy :beer:

11. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

He did address parties in which he attended and happened during the week. Beer angle and use of the kids pray was very crafty.

12. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Actually the calendar clinches it for me. Anyone that keeps a calendar with notes on it from 35 years ago is a psychopath... he did it and probably also killed others.

13. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Ya I call BULLSHIT. I remember, in vivid detail, every detail of each and every sexual assault I suffered through when I was in high school.
    LOL, I didn't see enough of the polygraph results to say that....did you? Where were the base line questions so they could establish what was true and what was a lie? You do know that the results of the test are not based on just a couple questions right? How can anybody determine if the test was valid?

Last edited: Sep 27, 2018
  14. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I have a calendar of all the times I banged Jessica Alba. Must be true.

cgordon3 likes this.
  15. condon66

condon66 Member well known

My thoughts as well.

16. G 97

G 97 Garth

I wouldn’t expect him to write or log a sexual assault but you would think he would log that he went to an awesome party with his friend at this one house or in this one town and that maybe there a few girls there as well.

She doesn’t even know when or where the party was.

17. condon66

condon66 Member well known

So every day for the last 40 yrs is still wide open then, huh?

cgordon3 likes this.
  18. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

That was a long ass opening statement. Damn. I dont even think my High School term paper was that long...and it took me 6 months to write that thing.

19. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

So.. if they ask are you telling the truth... and you don't really know the truth, however you believe something happened and a cause you fundamentally believe in could benefit from a positive outcome of your test... could you be convinced it is really the truth, deep in the Hippocampus of your brain??

I have Calendars from 35yrs ago... almost as detailed.. but there are a lot of Racing notes..:)

20. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Well yeah, but it would have gotten done a lot faster if you didn't keep eating the crayons...

cgordon3 likes this.