1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need a PC 2 for 01 GSXR 750....

Discussion in 'General' started by skip salenius, Apr 8, 2004.

1. skip salenius

skip salenius Well-Known Member

can anyone help me out with a used power commander pc2? new one's cost too damn much. thanks, skip nov. #288

2. gixxerjosh

gixxerjosh Captain America's Flunky

how much are you looking to spend?

3. Trev230EX

Trev230EX Put me in coach

Yo Skip sup dude,
    Check out gixxer.com if you havent already. They always have stuff like that in the classifieds for sale. Later bro.

4. skip salenius

what's up trevor and josh? josh, i want to spend as little as possible. somewhere around $100-$125 is how much i've seen them go for. trevor, sorry to hear you won't be at barber......sorta. now i'll have a chance to score a few more points. later fellas................

5. gixxerjosh

Well I will check with some of my sponsors for ya!! I think we can find you something.

6. Trev230EX

What kind of sponsors you got over there:Poke:

Can't a cracker get a break?:D

7. gixxerjosh

I am not sure I have enough sponsors to put your bike back together after that acrobatic tumble it did at Tally!:Poke: :D

8. Trev230EX

Haha funny funny! :D

Anything helps and it was good to meet you dude! Too bad it was over at Jerry's. Jerry probably wont ever talk to me again.:)

9. gixxerjosh

Aww, He's a great guy. I am sure whatever you might have done to upset him can be smoothed out. Let me know what parts you need and I will do what I can to help you.

10. Trev230EX

Thanks dude. Many thanks.

11. skip salenius

don't be steppin' in on my parts "hook-up" trevor. me and you will scrap.......easy on trevor, josh. he's taken a severe enough beatin' in his wallet this week, i'm sure.

12. gixxerjosh

Oh I saw the bike I am sure "severe beating" is an understatement. Good Luck to you Trevor

13. WERA147

WERA147 Active Member

I have a PCII for 750 with custom KWS map.. give me a call and we will work out a price.

Ben 828-837-5308