1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB 06/07 R6 Engine

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by yuengling910, Jun 28, 2018.

1. yuengling910

yuengling910 Loose Cannon

Looking for a good running 06/07 R6 engine. Preferably located in the North East/New England area. PM with any leads. Thanks.

2. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

the 08+ will bolt in as well. Look around the micro sprint forums.
    Lots of R6 engines around there.

3. Gateman

Gateman Well-Known Member

I no longer roadrace bikes anymore and have been running Micro sprints for the past 3 years. We purchased a 09 and '12 Yamaha R6 from Moto Bros out of the Dallas Ft Worth area. Both motors had very little time on them when we received them. TYhey are bone stock. We only changed the oil and injectors to accept alcohol and run the piss out of them and still run to this day.

Moto Bros might have what you are looking for. I agree with the 08 and up motor. We have the 08 airbox on our 09 motor. It has the shorter actuating velocity stacks for more power.

Been winning money every weekend doing this. Wish I could have said the same for the motorcycles.

Give MotoBros a call.

4. Fastway Racing

Fastway Racing Well-Known Member

I have a motor for sale as well 8K miles on it. I'm in Georgia.

5. Jay vaughan

Jay vaughan Active Member

I've got one as well. 9k miles and located in Nova scotia Canada but could meet in cailis Maine. .