1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JRE: Howard Bloom

Discussion in 'General' started by Lawn Dart, May 22, 2018.

1. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

forest for the trees my man...

2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

How's that? It shows that there are clearly a large number of people interested in the military (disproving your theory that wars are driving down interest in being a soldier) but they're too fat (proving TK's statement).

3. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

it shows... :rolleyes:

those are not facts, that's conjecture, none of that is clear, and they prove nothing and you're also mistaken. somehow when there was a draft, they shoved fatties in and let boot camp thin em' down, but now... its fatties, instead of... much more information being available to youth now, wars without clear objective or even a feign of "morality", a general tiring of public sentiment towards lingering war... you think people don't see that? you think college aged kids somehow don't get the information that in fact we are giving AQ weapons when a decade ago they were enemy #1 because empire building is more important than ideology? but you're right... fatties. hell... let it be fatties, thanks fatties. i don't give a shit if it means the war machine gets disrupted. cupcakes and video games for ALL!!!

"it's" fine dude. i don't really care. the dude's a douche, that's an opinion. and that's all i care left to say.

4. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

I just started listening to his podcasts this week, there's definitely some interesting people that come on there.

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Mel Gibson was on his show and Mel is a complete loon.

6. The SOB was clicking his f&cking pen the entire time.

7. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

There are some really good ones. I thoroughly enjoyed:

Matt Taibbi
    Mike Baker
    Abby Martin
    Colion Noir was interesting...
    TJ English and Joey Diaz about the Cuban American Underworld was way more fascinating than I would've imagined.
    Owen Benjamin and Kurt Metzger from March was one of the first I listened to - was fairly entertaining.

8. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

I can’t deal with Abby Martin. She always starts out sounding reasonable but inevitably the train jumps the tracks and barrels into hyperbole.

She was also a hardcore 9/11 further and it’s hard wash off that stink. Tough to have any credibility with that on your resume.