Florida School Shooting Thread

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sharkattack, Feb 14, 2018.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

2. XACT-Man

XACT-Man Not that fast....

I would also expect that since he's a white supremacist that he must therefore be a Trump supporter...... will not be surprised at all with the liberal media and the desperate Democrats.....

3. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

There are quotes from students during the incident that talked with him and joked about being surprised he wasn't the one that caused the lockdown, again DURING the incident... he was then able to drive away...

4. BigBird

BigBird blah

so then how many armed guards is a school supposed to have? one is not enough. i guess cotillion man is right. an army around each school is the only way.

sheepofblue likes this.
  5. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

How exactly does the background check work? This kid had been in trouble several times, yet was still able to purchase. That fool that shot up the church a few months ago had been kicked out of the Air Force for domestic assault, but was still able to purchase.

I feel like the most likely scenario for any sort of meaningful effort to curb this kind of thing would be in fixing the errors that allowed these purchases to happen. A further step might be confiscation of previously purchased legal guns once someone has committed an act that makes them unable to purchase any more.

7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

How many do the private schools the politicians’ kids go to have?

8. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

You're trying to come up with a scenario that fixes every possible issue. That doesn't exist. I mean, what if he's an autistic genius and builds a nuclear bomb in his basement, then drives a mile away from the school and sets it off? Seriously, get real. NOTHING you can do will stop every single way to hurt someone.

We live in a huge farming community. When my daughter was 9 one of the local kids drove his father's truck home from ball practice while the father drove home a $100k+ combine. What if that kid decided to drive that combine through the school right as school was letting out? He'd kill a crazy amount. Hell, why not just drive right through the field of trailer classrooms on the back side of the school? Give me an hour and I can come up with another 5 scenarios too.

9. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Nobody kills anyone with combines...maybe if guns cost $100k each and manufacturers only made < 1,000 a year we could say the same about guns? Between your combines, nukes and Venom's pool of death, there are a lot of people exhibiting a high level of understanding about access and outcomes.

galloway840 and BigBird like this.
  10. G 97

G 97 Garth

Looks like the FBI may have droppped the ball a couple of times on this. I like their field rep basically stating that since they didn’t have a name(actually they did) or address, they were unable to follow up.

I was hoping a reporter would have asked him what the “I” in FBI stands for. LOL.

Between the FBI, sheriff, police captain, mayor and governor they all sure like to thank each other and pat each other on the back a lot. Mutual admiration society. Too much.

11. kangasj

kangasj Banned

:crackup::crackup::crackup:Hey, it worked for you!

rd400racer likes this.
  12. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

Famous But Inept

G 97 likes this.
  13. G 97

G 97 Garth

You positive about this?

14. Chino52405

Nobody outruns a Deere

International (organ) Harvester

G 97 likes this.
  15. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Really....how many unfenced bodies of water do people visit every year? Lots of access. What effect does the access to those unfenced bodies of water have on the death rate of children from drowning? Aside from the ones at Disney with the children consuming gators.

16. XACT-Man

Need to fact check ..... kids killed by farm equipment.... http://farminjuryresource.com/2017/12/26/4-year-old-boy-killed-tractor/

17. Chino52405

18. XACT-Man

Help me out here.... so this school shooting..... were the victims killed by a gun or killed with a gun? Sorry for being a smart ass but no object on it's own, gun, tractor, combine, car, atv ever killed anyone..... people kill people.....

XFBO likes this.
  19. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

And gators.

20. XACT-Man

and stupid...