1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Draik Beauchamp making new plans for 2018

Discussion in 'General' started by Cam Morehead, Feb 2, 2018.

1. Cam Morehead

Cam Morehead Husband, Dad, Racer

If it looks like you are not going to be able to make Tally, please text me. There are a few folks that have R3s and I am confident someone would offer 1 up. Don't go down quietly.

2. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I got a set if tires for you. Leg me know what you run and I will give the vendor a c.c. number.

3. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

Man, that is so awesome, thanks so much.

He plans to run the MA spec tires, Dunlop Q3+.

4. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

Just for entertainment am going to up my offer.

I will pay the entry fee for every class Draik enters his first race weekend. If he wins any of his races race I will pay the entry fee for that class for the next round and will continue to do so until he steps off the top of the box.

The only caveat is that he has to put Bpro racing somewhere on the bike and snap a pic with his trophy... Hoping to collect a bunch, but not too many or this could get expensive.:D

ZimZam, GDyn, tigerblade and 21 others like this.
  5. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

That's awesome for you to do that. :clap:

6. Boman Forklift

I don' know the south east vendors. Is that brubaker, or someone else?

7. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

You're a good man, Rob.

8. 418

418 Expert #59

I'm not fond of GoFundMe crap but having the rug pulled out from under you couple weeks before the season start would be a justifiable reason to start one IMHO.

cav115, Boman Forklift and r6boater like this.
  9. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

Yes @rob linders , Race tire Service... it's means a lot, truly.

That's is an awesome offer. We have planned for only two races a weekend. The ESS and DSS bump up class. We most likely won't have body work on the bike the first weekend, but we'll find a spot for Boro racing for sure! Thanks so much.

@418, we have had quite a few people step up and contact us privately to help out. We won't do a GFM and we always want to be able to give something back. We are trying to get a new shirt design together asap. There have been those that's just wasn't to give and he does have a PayPal folks can use for that purpose, if so inclined.

Sunscreen, 418, dickie doo and 2 others like this.
  10. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Yes Bru. Sterling Pierce is the trackside vendor for them.

11. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Glad you guys aren't letting this get in the way of chasing your goals.

Valuable lesson I'm sure - surrounding yourself with good people. Pressers should be announcing support, not the cancellation of it.

Best of luck.

HEF211, cav115, r6boater and 2 others like this.
  12. BigBird

BigBird blah

Only outdone by you! Awesome stuff.

13. Boman Forklift

Draik's dad, sorry I'm always Tyler's dad.:crackup:

I called Brubaker this morning to get these for you. Evidently you live in the same state as him, so there is tax and shipping. So.......do you have an out of state address, or do you want me to ship to Tally? I believe he is going to call the guy who should be a the track at Tally, but it sounded like that could be problematic? I just want to make it easy for both of us. Other option, if this doesn't easily work, I can venmo you the cost of a set.

Cam Morehead and r6boater like this.
  14. sumguitardude

sumguitardude Member

I would be down to purchase a shirt if you guys end up selling them.

r6boater likes this.
  15. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

Hey Rob, thanks for your troubles. We will be going to Tally. They don't need shipped if they can just be put on the truck going there. I'm not sure what he is allowed to do. I'm also not sure what venmo is... We have paypal, is it like that? Thanks again!

Boman Forklift likes this.
  16. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

Goals have changed based on circumstances but never giving.

Agreed, a tough lesson learned.

Thanks!

17. Cam Morehead

Bru can also issue Draik a "credit" to his "account". Good stuff here.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  18. Cam Morehead

And pressers should never be public unless a deal has been made, officially.... Again, Draik is a good kid with a bright future and great parents trying their best to wade through this sport.

19. Boman Forklift

Yes it is like paypal, except no fee and it instantly goes to your linked bank account, not sitting in Paypals account forever and you having to move it to your bank account. I think you are running whatever is replacing the Alpha tire used on the KTM's, is that correct?

Okay, I will ask him about that!

Cam Morehead likes this.
  20. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

Gotcha.

Yes the Q3+ replaced the Alpha13sp