2006 Ducati 749 '

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by PlayHard, Jan 5, 2018.

1. PlayHard

PlayHard Well-Known Member

2006 Ducati 749 Superbike[​IMG]

Bought as a street bike about two years ago. Rode it on the street for a while before converting it to a track bike. Have done three track days on it and raced it three weekends, running CCS Thunderbike and LT. WT Formula 40 each weekend. The bike is solid, needs nothing and is ready to ride and or race. All maintenance is up to date, including recently installed belts. I don’t believe the bike has ever had dirty oil in it, the previous owner was meticulous with oil changes and I have continued, changing the oil after every track day and or every race weekend. The bike was completely stock when I bought it. Some of the upgrades I have made to it include;

IMA Adjustable triple-tree (currently set at 27mm off-set)
    K-Tec 20mm piston kit – Showa Forks (installed by Jon at CTR Suspensions)
    Penske Rear Shock
    749 R rear shock linkage (much needed Upgrade for track use)
    Ducati Depot flashed ECM – Race Map
    Annitori Racing Quickshifter (blue-tooth adjustability)
    Heal-Tec Gear Position Indicator
    Leo Vince Slip-on
    DP Holding race fairing stay
    Ballistic Light Weight Battery
    EK 520 Chain / Votex Sprockets
    Aluminum Rearsets (unknown brand)

Have all street bodywork and stock parts. Clean salvage title in my name. Bike needs nothing, ready for either the track or road, looking to get $5,200.00. Located in Jacksonville Florida.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
  2. PlayHard

20170316_133958 (Small).jpg 20170312_151150 (Small).jpg 20170703_151604 (Small).jpg 20180105_172641 (Small).jpg 20180105_172705 (Small).jpg 20170316_133958 (Small).jpg

Dieselboy likes this.
  3. hrc-108

hrc-108 Member

dyno readout - horsepower? slipper?

4. PlayHard

Sorry, I never dyno'd the bike. Its a stock motor with 4,500 miles on it. It does have a flashed ECM with a map in it for the Leo Vince slip-on and cat delete. Stock clutch as well, no slipper.
    I bought it as a street bike and threw it together for the sole purpose of running it a few time in CCS Thunderbike, nothing serious. It runs well, I was able to run with the front runners in every race.

5. PlayHard

SOLD>>>>>>SOLD>>>>>>>SOLD, Thanks to all for looking!