1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Insurance/House people - HUGE claim...

Discussion in 'General' started by Gorilla George, Jan 17, 2018.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Talking about that, I don't think you answered my question in the thread where you broke the news about your house.

2. I didn’t see it before.

But yep, same house.

I hoping being rebuilt from the ground up gets rid of any residual bad JuJu from “the past”.

3. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Look at you, with all that spiritual growth! :pPlus, you have Ralph. :D Silliness aside, so sorry to hear this happened. What an ordeal, am sure you are up to it. Best to you and Lovette.

Gorilla George likes this.
  4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Fuck it, it looks like he's got good people on the case, I officially declare the waiting period over. This has been itching for days:

When that goofball gets water, he really makes sure to get all the damn water.

slimjim00, Rebel635, BigBird and 5 others like this.
  5. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

HAHAHAHHHAAAAAHHAAHA!!!

6. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Did anyone notice Broome wears 'Mankind' cologne?

badmoon692008 and motoracer1100 like this.
  7. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Does he? Or did some dickweed in line behind him want to buy some??

badmoon692008 likes this.
  8. GixxerJohn011

GixxerJohn011 Well-Known Member

Chris is not OCD, he’s actually CDO. CDO is very similar to OCD but the letters are in the right order.

9. Thanks. :)

I mean, it sucks ass, but what can I do? Bacon, Grim, and Ralph are ok. The rest of the shit can be replaced.

It is a pain in the dick, but this hotel is nice and close to my gym. Plus they have some kickass omelettes at breakfast and my room has a bonus TV for the PS4.

The biggest inconvenience is that I have to drive across town every day to play with Reggie. But it is what it is. I’ll deal with it and everything will work itself out in the end.

Yzasserina, Funkm05 and pscook like this.
  10. pscook

pscook Well-Known Member

And the "D" isn't necessary, as it's not a disorder for those of us who are blessed with a detailed oriented personality.

11. :stupid:

:)

pscook and Yzasserina like this.
  12. I tend to take the Nuclear approach to everything.

Go all out from the start so you don’t have to fuck around or second guess anything later. :D

HPPT and pscook like this.
  13. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

I think he made up the whole "water pipe broke". We all know he had 20,000 cases of water stored on the second floor of his house. I think the floor just gave out finally.

14. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Mankind Cologne... :D.. the fragrance that speaks to the Renaissance Man ...:crackup::crackup:

15. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Well zen you! :clap:

16. I think the biggest aggravation I had throughout the whole ordeal was when I told them they have to make Ralph better, and then they looked at me stupid, laughed and made some smartass comments.

They were probably thinking “over $200k worth of shit, basically everything this dude owned that was in the house is gone, and he worried about a big stuffed frog”.

Holy fucking shit their reactions and comments pissed me off. They have no idea about the circumstances behind where/how/when Ralph came into my life, and it isn’t their fucking business to decide what I place value on...and I told them exactly that, in those exact words. I made it very clear, in no uncertain terms, that Ralph is more important than anything in that whole fucking house and he is to be treated as such.

Ralph is being taken care of immediately. :)

Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
    BigBird likes this.
  17. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Next time it's uppercuts all around.

18. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Totally get it. You are all heart. Well done you for not putting them through any remaining standing walls for their obnoxious remarks. You realize that is Lovette, right? Froggie kissies to Ralph!

19. Without a doubt.

20. Yep. She loves Ralph so much. :)