1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS: 98 TZ125

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by Alex_V, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Alex_V

Alex_V Dump the diesel

After owning this beautiful machine for about 5 years I decided to let it go. Moving in 2018 and decided to get a larger sailboat, in case you ask - why the sale.

My second pride and joy a very special 98 TZ125 square bore. (first year of square bore motor, and braced swingarm) With very rare ram air YEC kit bodywork (tail section is stock). I had this bike on display for a few years as a reminder of glory days when I raced one. My memory on the exact history of the bike is vague. I believe it was raced in japan, and has some work done to the front end. Carbon fiber handle bars. I had the bodywork painted professionally with quality in mind. I would hate to see that paintjob hit the deck. Paint alone was around $1K.

Some spares are included. I took a picture of everything that will come with it. I am pretty sure the seller told me that the crank was at around 700 miles. But like any new to me bike, I would of checked things before tracking a GP bike.

If you are serious and want additional pics, and whant to see bike run let me know. I don’t have any reason that it wont crank right up. Everything was wintersized properly with long term display storage in mind. It has been in my living room ever since.

I would like to get $7K, but I haven’t been paying attention what the market is like.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Super Dave, Bbp and 021torch like this.
  2. 021torch

021torch Well-Known Member

Where are you located?

3. Alex_V

Alex_V Dump the diesel

yeah, I guess that is important - 30024. Near Atlanta

4. sanee