1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS - Full Race Package – 2012 Kawasaki ZX10R w/ tons of spares – Pace American Enclosed Trailer

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by deion27, Jan 2, 2018.

1. deion27

deion27 Well-Known Member

I purchased everything with the intention of racing having an awesome season. Unfortunately, life circumstances have forced me to change my plans. So my loss is your gain. I would like to sell this as a complete package before I start splitting any of this up.

$12,500 for everything!

2012 ZX10R Race/Track bike

Not street legal - Title included

The rebuilt motor had 1 season of racing on it prior to my purchase. I’ve since only completed a couple of track days on it. Motor is stock
    Ohlins front fork rebuild kit
    Race-tech rear shock rebuild
    All woodcraft rear sets, clip-ons, guards, and spools
    MotionPro Quick throttle
    2 complete sets of Armour bodies plastics, both vinyl wrapped (1 set slightly damaged but usable/repairable)
    TightTails sub-frame (spare stock sub frame included)
    520 conversion and DID chain kit
    Powder coated spare wheels with quick change captive spacers
    Fast Frank rear axle quick change slider axle kit
    Brembo master cylinder with adjustable levers.
    Vesrah SJRXX front pads
    ECU relocated down to front sprocket housing.

AIM SOLO DL Timer

Tires

5 Brand new sets of Dunlop 120&190 KR448-KR449 Slicks

1 Brand new set of Dunlop Rain Tires

I am also including front and rear stands, Chicken Hawk Tire warmers, and generator

I also have a race suit, boots, gloves, and helmet that I can throw into the deal if the price is right.

The owner previous to myself has laid it down a couple of times so there are a few scuffs, but nothing serious. Everything is perfectly straight. This is a solid bike and I’m sad to see it go. New owner needs nothing except paying for race or trackday entry fees.

2018 Pace American Enclosed Trailer 6X12

I purchased this trailer new from the dealer October, 2017. Very solid enclosed trailer with a wheel chock already installed. I can be easily removed if needed.

Please text 567-274-7881 for any details. Additional photos will be provided upon request.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. deion27

Oh, forg0t.... The bike is located in Columbus, Ohio

3. Donnelle

Donnelle New Member

Great deal! If only this was a few months in the future.

4. deion27

UPDATE.... New Price $9,500 obo

I was given an offer that I couldn't refuse on the trailer. So it is sold. Everything else is still available and the new price is $9,500 obo. The worst I can say is no. Just don't get ridiculous with the offers. Here are the most recent photos as it currently sits. Any questions please text at 567-274-7881

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. deion27

Bump..... I am open to offers

6. deion27

New Price........ $8,500 boo

7. deion27

$8,000 obo ..... I am willing to separate the tires and sell those for the right del. also will consider a trade or partial trade for a car

8. deion27

Again.... the tires were just purchased last fall and have been stored in the house in a spare bedroom

9. deion27

New price.......

Bike and all the spares are still available for $7500

I am willing to sell the tires separately but would like the include them in the deal.

10. deion27

Everything is sold!

DTodorov39 likes this.