Leathers

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by DPost, Oct 16, 2017.

1. DPost

DPost Member

Hey all I am just about to get into racing and I am gathering a few more things to be ready. I need a suit and was just wandering what size is best for me. I am 6'1" and weigh 165/170. Thanks for the help!

2. MoeFaux

MoeFaux Knee Puck Enthusiast

I'm similar in size - just slightly lankier than you. Almost 6'3" at 175. Most manufacturers fit my chest about right in 44 US/54EURO. Some are a little short on me at that size, and most tend to be a bit roomy in the waist and thighs.

Alpinestars and RS Taichi are known for being slimmer fit - better for us skinny guys, but I have a set of AGVs that are the best all-around fit I've found in an off-the-rack size. I'm actually selling that suut pretty cheap and going to a custom. PM me if you're interested, and we can chat before they get listed for sale here on the site.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

3. MoeFaux

DPost - did you find a suit?

4. DTodorov39

DTodorov39 Well-Known Member

6'0'' at 180. Use size 42/52 alpinestars.

5. DPost

DPost Member

Yes I did. Thank you for asking

6. MoeFaux

If you don't mind feeding my curiosity- what did you get and how does it fit? I always wanna know what I should be looking at the next time around.

7. DPost

DPost Member

I got an 44/54 alpinestar and it seems to fit pretty decent. I haven’t ridden with it yet tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk