1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Formula One Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Jan 16, 2014.

1. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Oh come on Papa, any racer that didn't drive with their left hand while shifting with their right shouldn't even be up for consideration.

Yes, I'm old:D

Razr likes this.
  2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:crackup:

3. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

I'm old, too. Get the heck out of here with that noise. Like if they had been required to march back and forth to school in a blizzard uphill both ways they wouldn't have been able to do it. Right. Separately, it is Vettel, like Vettel, not vettle like kettle. Irksome. :p

rd400racer likes this.
  4. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Vittles? :D

5. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

It was ambitious to say the least. He almost cleared Verstappen but hooked his rear tire on Verstappen's front and the melee was on.

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

After years of trying, I officially gave up on fighting that fight last month.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2017
  7. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Victuals. Get it right! :cool:

8. LilBabyGirl

LilBabyGirl Whiney Cunt

[/Quote]Hamilton the GOAT?!?

He's not even in the top 10.[/QUOTE]

Hamilton not in the top 10?! Put down the crack pipe immediately.

9. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I'd say Hamilton is in the top 5.

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:stupid:

And he's not retired yet.

11. rd400racer

Hamilton the GOAT?!?

He's not even in the top 10.[/QUOTE]

Hamilton not in the top 10?! Put down the crack pipe immediately.[/QUOTE]

I'll quit because I know I'm fighting a losing battle, but I'm talking racers. There are so many more than just a short list whom qualify...

Kristensen
    Loeb
    Fangio
    Stewart
    Heywood
    Andretti
    Lauda
    Prost
    I'd even go so far to put Pruitt on the list.

But like I said, my scale is different. The second drivers aids came in, racing wasn't the same.

12. LilBabyGirl

LilBabyGirl Whiney Cunt

Hamilton has more skill out there than any other racers. Fact.

13. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Hey now, Victuals and Alo ain't no slouches. I am also psyched with the young bloods. It would be great if they would schedule a wild card race in a designated Indy race with whoever wanted to enter it from F1. Awesome sauce!

14. rd400racer

Thanks.

I never even liked the guy but Alonso is the best pure racer out there. I don't dislike Hamilton, I just think he's the luckiest MF'er in the series. Do you honestly think that he'd be as decorated if Alonso doesn't go to McLaren?

I know, I was going to shut up :D

On a total side note, this is kind of sad...

Two of America's best racing series are having their final race today (and I'm watching them right now). These guys should be running until the end of October. So if you get a chance, go see at least one Moto America or Indycar race per year. They're fairly priced and a load of fun as you all know. Fan support keeps them going.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2017
  15. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

I need ZERO encouragement to support Alo, lol. And thank you for reminding me to populate my punchlist...Indy 500 and/or other races in series... Moto America as well!

rd400racer likes this.
  16. zjay

zjay Well-Known Member

List is missing Gilles, so i can't take it seriously :)

rd400racer likes this.
  17. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Josef Newgarden (an American) won the IndyCar championship.

rd400racer likes this.
  18. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I think the finest F1 racer was Senna.

plater1 and Potts N Pans like this.
  19. ducrcr

ducrcr reasonably fast old guy

Nah, Kimi just got an awesome start and was coming up the side of Verstappen. The first turn debacle is on Vettel for coming over, giving Verstappen nowhere to go but into Kimi. The ironic thing is Vettel(and I'm usually rooting for him, cause I like Ferrari) fucked himself, his teammate and his team with that move.

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Vettel only won four championships because he had the best car. (Forget that there were always two of those cars on the grid.) And Hamilton only got 120 wins and pole positions because he's lucky. Yet you are the biggest Schumacher fanboy. That doesn't strike you as funny? :D

About your top 10 list: I was talking F1 when I made my comment earlier. If you count everyone, Loeb. No contest. Discussion closed.