1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS NJ 2006 Suzuki GSXR Salvage Title Street or Track

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by ED_006, Sep 13, 2017.

1. ED_006

ED_006 Well-Known Member

Hey guys, listing this on here to give you guys first dibs. This is my cousin's bike, but I'm the original owner. I'm just helping him sell it. The bike was bought in 2006 from Jack Trebour Suzuki in Ledgewood NJ. I did a few track days, but in 2007, I went down at Pocono east, and the left side of the bike had some damage. I bought the bike back from the insurance company, and went through the process to get the title converted to Salvage Status here in NJ. I replaced a few of the parts that were damaged so I could ride the bike on the track. I did a few more track days, but then I sold the bike to my cousin. When I owned it, everything was stock, he added a few parts:

-Yoshimura slip on
    -Ohlins Damper
    -changed the valve stems
    -steel brake lines (front brakes)
    -added a low beam projector (HID's wired correctly by the dealer)
    -master cylinder has been replaced under warranty
    -dealer just did an oil change.

I would love to buy it back, but I am pretty busy with a 2 year old, and a new house, so probably no track days for a while. And for street riding, I prefer something else. The reason he is selling it is because he is thinking about a naked bike instead.

He is asking $3500 or best offer. The bike has 15,585 miles. I will leave you my number, and his number. Feel free to call or text with any questions. Please remember NJ Salvaged title.

Erwin (201) 919-3799 (original owner)
    Jose (201) 230-2954 (current owner)

IMG_3557.JPG

IMG_3558.JPG
    IMG_3559.JPG

IMG_3560.JPG

2. ED_006

ED_006 Well-Known Member

a few more...I didnt get a chance to check the tires but I believe he said, they were pretty new?

IMG_3561.JPG

IMG_3562.JPG

IMG_3564.JPG

IMG_3565.JPG

3. ED_006

ED_006 Well-Known Member

last ones...would love it if it went to a good home.

IMG_3566.JPG

IMG_3567.JPG

Here you can see a little bit of the damage. I just fixed it a little, did not change the front fairing.
    IMG_3568.JPG

clip on hit the frame when I went down, just wanna show the dent.
    IMG_3569.JPG

last one.
    IMG_3571.JPG

4. ED_006

ED_006 Well-Known Member

Forgot to add, bike is located in Sparta, NJ (Sussex County). Not insured or registered, so the best we can offer you is a ride up and down my street. Cash in hand will be required to test ride it. I had a bad experience when I sold my R1, I can post the story tomorrow, lol

5. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

600 Correct?

6. ED_006

ED_006 Well-Known Member

Sorry to not have replied sooner, work has been a little busy. Yes it's a 600cc. It's probably going to go on Craigslist, Northern NJ in a day or two if there's no interest here. Thank you for checking the thread.