1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2015 R6 Street

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by SBell, Aug 18, 2017.

1. SBell

SBell Active Member

I bought this r6 as a project to have a little fun and learn the VA DMV process. I bought the R6 at auction with cosmetic damage (I included a photo of the damaged side). I replaced or repaired the damaged parts with OEM pieces. No Chinese knock offs. It is all gloss black now instead of matte black lowers. I have the rebuilt title in hand.
    It has the following:
    -Flashtune ECU flash, unlocked with the ability to change tons of settings, maps, etc.
    -New OEM air filter
    -New Oil and oil filter
    -New Battery
    -New 520 RK chain and Pitbull Sprockets (stock gearing)
    -New Fork Oil and seals
    -Relatively new Dunlop Q3's. I used them at a track day.
    -9601 Miles
    I'm only asking $6999 OBO in street form. If you don't want the street parts, I can keep them and drop the price some. I am located in Roanoke, VA and can bring it down to VIR with me if you'd like. Please let me know if you have any questions.
    Thanks, Steve
    IMG_1380rs.jpg IMG_1382rs.jpg IMG_1381rs.jpg IMG_1383rs.jpg IMG_0929rs.jpg

2. SBell

SBell Active Member

Price drop $6495 Bump. Just an FYI, the tank was replaced not repaired. Ohlins fork oil and OEM seals used. It has Graves SAI block offs installed. I also have a Cat Eliminator 'Y' pipe and Yoshimura slip on that could go with the bike if your interested. I will not sell them separately until after the bike sells. Thanks for looking.

3. SBell

SBell Active Member

Bump for labor day. It also has a new OEM Clutch kit (both type plates and springs) installed. Way better than a salvage title bike or used up track bike!

4. SBell

SBell Active Member

Bump. Would do $5999 without the street bodywork. Clean bike with Can add a Ohlins R&T shock (175lbs) with 5 days on it and Forks with ohlins valving and racetech 95 springs (175lbs) with 5 days on them for extra if you'd be interested. Not for sale separately. Can set up the ECU for full track (Throttle settings, engine braking, etc) if needed.