1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2010 BMW 1000rr

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Noompsy, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Noompsy

Noompsy Well-Known Member

I wasn't sure how to add the photos so I am making a new post...sorry.

Bike was broken in on the dyno to 500 miles and has two races on it. The rest of the miles are from just doing a few track days. There is 38k into this bike and I only want 10k. The bodywork and tires are probably worth 4k. The price is not negotiable as I have listed it to just get it out of my garage. There is more stuff than is even listed here but these are the important things. It is turn key, there is absolutely nothing you would need to race or trackday this bike except to get a ride there.

·1388 Miles
    ' Two front stands and one rear stand
    ·Bought from IronHorse in Tucson – all documentation and paperwork
    ·Clear title – I paid cash for everything
    ·OEM race ABS and Traction Control (extra $1400 feature)
    ·Brembo 19mm RCS ‘triple clicker’ Master cylinder (super expensive)
    ·GB Racing case covers
    ·BMW Swingarm Covers
    ·Armour Bodies Race Bodywork (1 complete set on bike; 1 unpainted spare lower, 1 unpainted spare front fender, 1 scratched painted upper spare, 1 scratch painted rear tail section)
    ·Vortex Clip Ons
    ·Full Billet Aluminum Attack Performance Triple Clamps – yes I am crazy for spending this much money
    ·Lee’s Cycle Swingarm Pivot Offset.
    ·Lee’s Cycle Swingarm Shock Linkage Component(Extended Linkage) – yes, I had money burning a whole pocket
    ·Vortex Swingarm and Frame Sliders
    ·Full Titanium Leo Vince Exhaust
    ·Lightened Chain and AFM smaller front sprocket and AFM rear sprocket.
    ·Dynojet Autotune and Powercommander
    ·Ohlins Piston Steering Damper
    ·Vesrah Race Pads – I think they are the XP type or RJLs…not sure.
    ·Water Wetter of course
    ·Ohlins 30mm Fork Kit – 1.0 spring
    ·Ohlins TTX Rear Shock (or whatever it is called) – 1.0 spring
    ·Spare: Electronic Handle Control Buttons for Left and Right side switches (need them to run the bike)
    ·Spare: Clutch and throttle
    ·Spare: Stock brake master, foot rearsets, clipons, triple clamps etc..
    ·Spare: Complete unused OEM Clutch plates and springs and gaskets– this was expensive.
    ·Spare: Stock Front and Rear Wheels including Rotors AND cush drive – this was REALLY expensive.
    ·Spare: Two AFM sprockets (I think I have AFM 41, 42, and 43 tooth sprockets…the 42 is perhaps on the bike).
    ·Spare: TWO! OEM Quick shifters…I unfortunately won 2 of them on ebay at the same time. These are $400 each on ebay.
    ·SpeedCell Lightend Battery (only 1 lb)
    Complete Stock Bodywork and exhaust.
    ·I have four rear Dunlop Race slicks : I think there is (3) 6680s…and (1) 7704 – One of the 6680s are mounted on the spare rims. This is like $1200 of tires
    ·I have three front Dunlop Race slicks: I think there is (2) 6680s…and (1) 7704 – One of the 6680s are mounted on the spare rims. This is like $600 of tires.

Attached Files:

2. Noompsy

More pictures

Attached Files:

3. I left a reply on your other post, I'm still interested in your bike. If you can pm i have a few quistions.

4. Will9465

Will9465 Well-Known Member

Where are you located?

5. Noompsy

I keep forgetting to mention that. I am in Scottsdale Arizona

6. Philip Mirgliotta

Philip Mirgliotta Well-Known Member

I sent you a message. What is the best way to contact you?

7. Noompsy

Philip Mirgliotta....I have responded to you through email and you sent the same message when I made a new post so I'm going to assume you're a spammer.

8. Krypt RR

Krypt RR Well-Known Member

Still waiting a reply to my PM...

9. Philip Mirgliotta

Philip Mirgliotta Well-Known Member

Hi, not a spammer.
    I didn't receive an email or message. Checked my spam as well. You can email me at [email protected]
    Thanks!

10. Josh.Snow

Josh.Snow Member

PM Sent
    Is the bike still for sale?