2006 GSXR600 Vesrah Suzuki race bike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Tony Wiesenhahn, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Tony Wiesenhahn

Tony Wiesenhahn Racing211

2006 GSXR600. This bike is a former Team Vesrah Suzuki race bike. I am the 3rd owner of the bike. The bike is mechanically in excellent condition with a fresh motor (dyno time only). I raced the bike for 2 years and never put it down and shows no signs of ever being down. Bodywork works fine but could use a respray. Bike is ready to race or take to track days. Runs very strong. I’m selling as the organization I was racing with shut down last year so I moved back to motocross. Hate to sell but also hate seeing everything sit in the garage collecting dust like it has for the past 16 months. Yes I had this bike for sale 4 weeks ago and posted sold but due to uncontrollable circumstances the buyer had to back out. Bike is located in Cincinnati Ohio and will have bill of sale only. I will provide bill of sale I received when I purchased the bike along with one for this sale. Looking to get $5100 OBO.

Traxion Dynamics setup forks with their internals. Have multiple sets of springs.

Penski 3 way rear shock setup by Traxion Dynamics. Have extra spring for as well.

Youshimura EM PRO ECU with partial harness

Keyless ignition

Annitori quick shifter with Bluetooth programmable. Comes with phone to program

Full Titanium Exhaust 4-2-1. Very nice stuff, I cannot remember the manufactured but from Japan

K&N race air filter

Woodcraft left side engine cover and right side case saver

Brembo 19mm RCS Radial Brake Master Cylinder with Stainless braided lines and spare lever

EBC GPFAX pads

Vortex clip-ons and rear sets

Quick Turn Throttle

DID ERV3 with Renthal Sprockets

Spares:

Extra set of wheels with rotors and sprocket carrier

Set of Bridgestone Rains with 90% left

Sprockets, clipon bars, brake pads, oil filter.

Complete cylinder head with cams (excellent condition), 2 complete oem clutches with baskets, radiator

Chicken Hawk Racing Classic Pole Position Tire Warmers in excellent condition

Pit Bull Trailer Restraint System, Pit Bull rear stand

GSXR-1.jpg GSXR-2.jpg GSXR-3.jpg GSXR-4.jpg GSXR-5.jpg GSXR-6.jpg GSXR-7.jpg GSXR-8.jpg GSXR-9.jpg

2. Tony Wiesenhahn

Bump for reduced price $4900 for all or OBO

3. Tony Wiesenhahn

Bump. $4500? Make me an offer I want this thing gone!

4. Tim Dino

Tim Dino Active Member

5. Tony Wiesenhahn

6. Tony Wiesenhahn

Weekend bump.

7. Tony Wiesenhahn

$4250 obo? Is there anyone interested in a great bike with lots of spares?

8. AC792

AC792 Well-Known Member

I am in the market for a track bike. Located in Wisconsin. I'm just starting to look but will keep you in mind....this one looks nice and is in the ball park of what I want to spend.

9. Tony Wiesenhahn

10. Kslab2

Kslab2 New Member

Send me pics of everything to 423-303-9862. Photos aren't showing up on here on my phone for some reason. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Kslab2

Kslab2 New Member

Nvm they just loaded, I got em now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Tony Wiesenhahn

Monday bump

13. Tony Wiesenhahn

Someone make me an offer I can't refuse!

14. David White

David White New Member

Is this bike still available?

15. Tony Wiesenhahn

The bike just sold a couple days ago. Thanks