1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

backing a trailer uphill, bad for the transmission?

Discussion in 'General' started by Hotfoot, Jul 28, 2017.

1. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

The GF took the Mazda3 in for a recall the other day. they had to find a mechanic that could drive a stick...... That mechanic didnt even know if they sold cars with sticks any more. Fucking kids.

renegade17 likes this.
  2. David B

David B Member

You can get a manual even in the 2017 Mazda 6. Wth?

3. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Is Suzuki making Mazdas now? :D

Had the same issue when I took Sarah's car in for a steering rack or a steering rack or a steering rack...the lot twat had to go find a boy to move it out of the service aisle.

4. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Well, it did get the original motor replaced under warrantee, @59,300 miles.....

5. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

my new Taco has a clutch

6. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

Yet another reason I love Toyota. They won't let beginner techs touch recalls. You have to be with Toyota a minimum of two years with certain certifications to do some of them, and even longer with more certs to do a good bit of them.

7. Crybaby™

Crybaby™ Well-Known Member

New Headline
    Millennials are killing the manual transmission.

8. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

did she confiscate his man card right then & there? :D

9. Hotfoot

Hotfoot Well-Known Member

The brakes were not activating, the brake controller is a good one and has indicators of brake activation and amount of braking, etc. The trailer mover easily enough and rolled fine, it's just a big trailer and a steep hill, and some missing info on our part! We've hauled a variety of different trailers for years with horses and bikes, but backing uphill is something we hadn't done and just didn't know it was so hard on the transmission.