1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB: Window shopping for a track bike

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by Nick382, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Nick382

Nick382 New Member

Hello everyone!

I'm looking around for a track bike, and would like to get something that's already had the suspension upgraded. Mainly because I'm cheap, also because I'd like to get into the hobby without selling a kidney. Outside of that, I'm not terribly picky. I have become fond of V twin bikes as of late. Clean title isn't a deal breaker, but it certainly sweetens the pot. If it matters, I'm 5'10" and 165lb without gear.

I'm not trying to spend more than 3 thousand at the top end. I know the season is approaching, and just thought I'd get the feelers out.

Ohh, to make this actually more like mission impossible, I'd REALLY like the bike to be in (or VERY near) the sate of Ohio so that I can reasonably collect and ride the bike this season without missing work.

2. jschuster2

jschuster2 Well-Known Member

I have a 1999 SV650. Clean Ohio title. GSXR fork internals, Penske shock, stock motor, Woodcraft clip ons and rearsets, etc. Asking $2100. Located near Cincinnati. I can email photos if you're interested

3. Nick382

Nick382 New Member

Absolutely. I'll PM you the address.