1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB: straight stock 2nd Gen SV650 forks

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by dgr8onegr33r, May 24, 2017.

1. dgr8onegr33r

dgr8onegr33r New Member

I'm in search of straight stock 2nd Gen SV650 forks. Located at 41042.

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

2. Big Sherm

Big Sherm Well-Known Member

I may convert my SV to a GSXR front end.
    Are you still looking for a stock one?

Scott

3. Big Sherm

To be clear, my 2007 SV650 front end isn't stock, the forks have GSXR internals with external rebound adjustment, and the stock brake calipers have new and excellent Vesrah RJL brake pads, which is all WERA superstock legal.

If you'd like, it would include triples, axle, fender, brake reservoir and calipers, and Woodcraft clipons.

I may be interested in selling the GPR steering stabilizer and a front wheel along with it, too.

I'm in SoCal, zip 93010 for shipping.

Scott

4. dgr8onegr33r

dgr8onegr33r New Member

I am. What's the price your looking to get for them?

5. dgr8onegr33r

dgr8onegr33r New Member

I have everything else, Im more interested in just the forks. Girlfriend took my baby through a fence (was teaching to ride on actual roads, wiskey throttle for the win) and bent the fork tubes. I already have ricor cartridges in her and I had the suspension dialed in before the wreck with ricor cartridges so I'm not really in need of upgrades, but I understand if they're already installed. My triples seemed in working order and my rim didn't look bent.

6. Big Sherm

PM sent.