1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati 1199 Armour Bodies

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by hockyis1, Mar 25, 2017.

1. hockyis1

hockyis1 Well-Known Member

For sale is a used set of race bodywork for an 1199 Panigale. Came off a 2012. Not sure if it will fit other years/models.

Custom wrap/paint. Comes with what is shown in the last picture.

$800 + shipping, or local pickup. Can help deliver in the southwest US as shipping is pricey due to the large box.

Attached Files:

turbulence likes this.
  2. turbulence

turbulence Well-Known Member

Does it come with the bellypan?

Are the stickers under or over the clear?

Thanks

3. hockyis1

The stickers are over the clear and can be removed. I packed the box awhile ago and forgot to mention that I'm including an unpainted front fender, ram air intake snorkel, and an unpainted (doesn't need it) bellypan. All from armour bodies. Essentially everything you need except the tank and seat.

4. turbulence

You're in Vegas correct? I'm interested in meeting you halfway, (I'm in slc)..but let me get back to you middle of next week. Don't hold it for me.

5. hockyis1

I am in Vegas. No worries, I'd be happy to meet half way, or even deliver if you're not in a rush. I travel (drive) to SLC pretty regularly throughout the year.

turbulence likes this.
  6. turbulence

Nice. Like I said, I'll hit you up next week to see if you still have them. Appreciate it.

hockyis1 likes this.
  7. MNRIDER

MNRIDER New Member

still available?

8. Phl218

Phl218 .

I have a race tail for sale

9. MNRIDER

MNRIDER New Member

thanks for replying, but I'm going to stick with my stock bodywork after all. have a great weekend

10. hockyis1

Need this set gone. Tired of it taking up space in the garage. Price Drop $600 + shipping or I help deliver in the Southwest.