1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets' see some your bikes!

Discussion in 'General' started by boccarp, Jan 13, 2011.

1. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

Purdy. You done anything to the motor?

SmokeSignalRT likes this.
  2. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

Thank, other than the mufflers it is all stock. I'm thinking about doing the cat delete just because of the heat issues. The bike makes decent power for what it is in stock form. Ton of guys around me have spent stupid money on their 103's to get some decent gains but at the end of the day its still a 800lb motorcycle :D

3. Sprinky

Sprinky Well-Known Member

I changed out my exhaust to Fuel Moto's header and High Roller mufflers on my 110. WAY more comfortable for the right foot and a TON lighter, not that it matters on my 900lb ultra

4. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

SBK
    Drop seat pro street
    S&S 6 speed

Attached Files:

5. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

I'd be one of those guys that spent the money. Took the bike down to Star Racing in Georgia and they put their 107 kit in it. Went from 77 hp to 129. It may be a 900-lb bike, but the difference you can really feel. Cost about 4K out the door. I consider it money well-spent.

6. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

IMG_1210.JPG Sold off almost all before I retired last year. Still have this sitting in the shop and a Harley 48 in my other shop.

StanTheMan and cpettit like this.
  7. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

That doesn't look like it turns in very well... :D

8. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

It will carve a perfect 37 ft diameter circle.
    And with Brembo brakes fore and aft, it stops like a battleship.
    It has more torque than an offshore oil rig, though.

9. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

Thats cheap hp, I may consider that if I wasn't already satisfied. Just remind me to never ride your bike, I'd hate to get depressed. :D

10. Chip

Chip Registered

Let me know if you ever want to sell that thing....

11. turbulence

turbulence Well-Known Member

I actually kinda do... not sure how a long distance sale would work though...

12. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

That's a beautiful bike.

One easy way. He helps sponsor Kyle Wyman, who will be out at the MotoAmerica Salt Lake City round June 23-25th. They could probably transport it for you.

13. turbulence

turbulence Well-Known Member

Hmmmmmmmmmm.....

That would certainly make things easier

14. bwhip

bwhip latebraker.com

The current collection, less the track bike which is at my great friend's place in Canada. Blessed and grateful! Never thought I'd own such cool bikes. I blame my parents. I just wanted an XR75, since all my friends were junior motocross racers. Nope.

[​IMG]

KrooklynSV, BigBird, Thistle and 8 others like this.
  15. glass

glass Well-Known Member

Which one would you keep if you had to do get rid of one the tuono or the multi-Strada?

16. bwhip

bwhip latebraker.com

Hmmm, that's a tough question. The Multistrada is more versatile, and can be used for multi-day trips, in addition to being extremely fun and sporty when I want that. However, the Tuono Factory is my number one absolute favorite bike of all time - but much more suited to single-day hooliganism. I put off upgrading my 2010 Multistrada for years to a newer Multi, because I was waiting to see if Aprilia would come out with a big sport-tourer/adventure type bike, using that incredible V-4 motor or some derivative. Finally late last year I gave up waiting and bought the 2016 Pikes Peak. So, to answer your question, I guess I'd have to keep the Multi since it'd have to be three bikes in one to meet my needs. But I'm glad I don't have to make that choice, because I'm completely head-over-heels in love with my Tuono.

turbulence likes this.
  17. boccarp

boccarp Well-Known Member

old school....fun to ride still[​IMG]

18. boccarp

boccarp Well-Known Member

19. Rogue4

Rogue4 Well-Known Member

20. pscook

pscook Well-Known Member

I took a 250RR (the REAL baby blade) for a spin last weekend. What a hoot! I imagine the 400 must be pretty fun, too. It's nice to pin it and know that you aren't going to lose your license (in 100 feet). And the 22,000 RPMs sure do sound sweet...