1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2006 GSXR600 Race bike $4000

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by phops2010, May 24, 2017.

1. phops2010

phops2010 Member

Hate to do this, but putting my 2006 GSXR600 race bike for sale.

I bought this bike originally in 2014 without a title to convert to a track bike. Over time, I have built it up for the Supersport class (stock engine internals) and with professional support made it handle extremely well capable of running at the top of advanced group and even faster. It has 7792 miles on the odometer, ~1500 of which are at the track consisting of about 8 track days and 2 CCS racing events. This bike is safety wired and race ready (minus the number plates). I don't have a title so bill of sale only.

Like any track bike, it has been down a few times, but nothing serious, just low sides off into the grass.

List of the important mods:

Akro shorty exhaust
    Bazzaz Piggyback/Quickshifter, tuned on the dyno, made 109 at the wheel so probably slightly above 120 engine
    Ohlins Valves and Penske 8987 Triple clicker. Suspension serviced recently.
    Fork Cap extenders (must do mod to get those year GSXRS to turn better)
    Springs for a 195 lb rider with gear.
    Braking RS-B1 Master Cylinder with SS lines.
    Driven 520 chain kit with -1/+1 sprockets from stock
    Engine case guards
    New Hotbodies bodywork with superbike tail, not painted yet.
    Vortex Rearsets/clipons, shorty levers, lever guards.
    Fan Switch manual control (triggers both on the thermostat and with button)
    Silicone Coolant Hose kit
    Motion Pro Throttle Cable
    Pirelli Supercorsa SC1 with a few laps on them.

I am also including a bunch of extras. Westhold hardwired transponder used for official race timing, a $200 value. Extra set of wheels, with the rear having a Pirelli Supercorsa SC1 good for a track day or two. Extra red gas tank to color match better, tank cover, front fender, grips, tank grip pads, clipons, rearsets, levers, engine guards, seat, battery tray, fairing stay, rectifier, and a bunch of other misc hardware

I recently changed the oil and the coolant, and bled the brakes.

Asking $4000 OBO, cash only. Absolutely no test rides without cash in hand, and in the local neighborhood only cause the bike does not have plates.

All offers considered, but please no low balls, Im not in a rush to sell. I am willing to deliver the bike up to 20 miles from Fairfax VA, ONLY if the full asking price is paid beforehand. Otherwise, just shoot me a text or email and come check it out.

Attached Files:

2. phops2010

phops2010 Member

Bumppppp

3. phops2010

phops2010 Member

Bike still available, make me an offer.

4. Hdunham17

Hdunham17 Active Member

location?

5. phops2010

phops2010 Member