1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica 2017!

Discussion in 'General' started by mino6466, Apr 17, 2017.

1. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

I'm glad to see all this love for the "R", my Panigale may be 100cc down on Broome's, but mine is better because it has the R. :D

Gorilla George likes this.
  2. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

When I traveled to Poland this didn't work.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Netflix download is pretty cool - with an AppleTV I can stream to the TV's in the RV easily.

4. Only problem is that Netflix, VuDu, etc don't work outside the US. Even though I've actually bought the full movies (VuDu) and they are in my Library, I can't access them outside the US.

Not unless you want to use one of those IP tricking proxy things.

5. Shit. I just realized that. If only this thread had came up a year ago. :mad:

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Netflix download won't work?

noles19 likes this.
  7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And for stuff I pay for I have no problem cheating the system with proxies :D

8. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

You can use Google play and if you buy a movie it downloads to you device so you don't even need internet.

9. I've never tried. I reckon anything that is physically downloaded to the computer (and doesn't have to be streamed) would work.

But if it has to actually be streamed from Netflix it won't work. It says it can't be accessed from outside the US.

10. Netflix doesn't work outside us without a vpn.

11. caferace

caferace No.

Wha? Sure it is. You just have to modify your account to the country you're in. It's pretty much global now. Different content is available in other countries. It's all about licensing rights.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/01/06/media/netflix-global-launch-countries/

And that's from over a year ago.

-jim

12. I need to figure that out then because I've never been able to get it to work. Thx, hippies are useful.

13. caferace

caferace No.

:moon:

-jim

14. caferace

caferace No.

p.s... I think they are in China now as well. Probably shit content, but ...

-jim

15. Good because I fly there Friday.

16. the muffin man

the muffin man certified hymen inspector

when you run for governor, you got my vote

17. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

It is looking really good now. I have a follow up meeting with a potential distributor outside of Chicago on June 6th. I wonder what there is to do in the area the weekend before my meeting?

18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

China is f@ckin' f@cked up. Yahoo, yougores and a lot of shit is blocked. I think RRW was even blocked until I went through a HK ip. They have a bunch of China sites like all those crappy netflix websites that are gooberment approved so I'd bet on some of the 'merican sites not working there.

19. caferace

caferace No.

Well, that's because of that commie anarchist JU that thinks motorbike racing should be fair.

-jim

20. mino6466

mino6466 Well-Known Member

VIR had some great racing this weekend! Thoughts on Herrin/Elias incident on Saturday ? Looked like a racing incident to me and the penalty was a bit too much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

r6boater likes this.