1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Triple Crown Round 1

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, Apr 26, 2017.

1. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

Damn I'm going to have to get the BMW prepped and ready.

lostinbama likes this.
  2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

They're paying too :D

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Working with all of the MotoAmerica crew was really great too. Thanks to all of them for everything. I'm about as picky as it gets when it comes to running pro events because they're as much show as they are the races and you have to do both at the same time - I've done it myself, it's not easy, and they're doing it right.

They were also cool enough to get full results with splits and everything for every session on their site - http://www.motoamerica.com/results

4. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Ole Blue showing them how it's done

BEi Racing likes this.
  5. Good job Eve and Mango. I think this is the opposite of destroying road racing in America though. :bow:

badmoon692008 and Banditracer like this.
  6. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Awesome.

7. No Brakes

No Brakes Well-Known Member

Was great watching the WERA riders rip it up yesterday. Made me think I should have dragged my ass onto the grid as well. Maybe I'll make it to Barber and let Garrett pull me around.

8. Cam Morehead

Cam Morehead Husband, Dad, Racer

MotoAmerica had racers as young as 5 years old suited up riding their race bikes at Road Atlanta.... The visual path has never been more clear to a new enthusiast.....

obcbr, Shenanigans and r6boater like this.
  9. I thought the fact they had live timing really showed they were including wera into the show. Sucks I missed it, didn't make it to BSB this weekend either. Hit a brick wall and was burned out. Went to Charleston Saturday with the wife and did pretty much nothing. I needed it.

Phl218 likes this.
  10. adio1dog

adio1dog Well-Known Member

Had an amazing time, the access to the live timing and data of MA was super cool to have. My kids were able to watch from home and follow it as if they were watching. Big thumbs up for the coordinated effort between WERA and MA.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

They really did everything to make us feel like we were part of the show - even though we all know/knew we were the low kids on the totem pole if things went bad. It really was great working with them all, makes me optimistic about pro racing long term for sure. Haven't felt that way since the last iteration of AMA Pro in Ohio and didn't feel that way for a long time before that :D

Cam Morehead and Banditracer like this.
  12. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

Wish I had a liter bike! And was a few seconds a lap faster. And lived closer to one of those races. But great job WERA!

Phl218 likes this.
  13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You don't need a liter bike!

Phl218 likes this.
  14. Ryan Nelson

Ryan Nelson Well-Known Member

Had fun seeing ya Sean. Emily was great to work with on the lane too. A few very minor bugs to work out, but all-in-all a successful event.

15. HEF211

HEF211 Well-Known Member

Had an absolute blast all weekend! Being able to race AND watch MA was the best of both worlds! 5 rounds next season sounds good to me

5axis, lostinbama and Phl218 like this.
  16. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Yeah, Blinky ran a r6 if I'm not mistaken

r6boater and Phl218 like this.
  17. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I'll be on a 675 at Barber!

18. :stupid:

If I'm home, I plan on doing the Barber round on my R6.

Phl218, BEi Racing and 5axis like this.
  19. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

IMG_2870.JPG

20. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

Dang I might show up just to see that show! Where the heck are they going to park RVs at Barber? That big grass lot outside the paddock?