1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2008 Ducati 1098R/848 track bike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by paulghuman, Oct 6, 2016.

1. paulghuman

paulghuman Member

Bike started out as 1098R now has an 848 motor in a 1098R rolling chassis/frame. Includes Ohlins front forks with latest 25 mm kit, ohlins TTX rear shock modified for Ducshop linear link, Catalytic composites plastic, custom painted and Eti fuel cell carbon tank with remote vent and baffles, Magnesium wheels w/ Michelin evo slicks, all titanium bolts, swing arm spindle ect. Ducati Performance (DP) Dry clutch conversion kit, with DP plates, 30 mm slave, Dp ride adjuster and neoprene sears, DP rear sets with spares, DP silicone coolant system, Nichols adjustable triple, set to 28mm offset and 23.5 rake, Brembo billet brake and clutch master cylinders, Brembo full floating 320mm rotors, carbon pads, Fast Frank quick change front axle, YoYOdyne quick change sprocket carrier with Titanium cush drive, extra sprockets, 520 chain conversion, racing wiring harness, switches by Zullo Racing, Shoria Lithium Batteries, Electronic shifter with Microtec ECU, Pitbull and DP Stands, Aluminum Throttle Body bracket, Leo Vinci racing exhaust system, Ducati tools and Ducati CD manuals,
    Extra Spares,.....Complete 848 motor with DP dry clutch conversion, ready to go, electronic shift lever, oem fuel tank and front fender, Marvic Magensium front wheel, two (2) OEM front wheels, one OEM forged Aluminum rear, Two (2) OEM wet clutch conversion, Michelin EVO tires, Two sets of Chicken Hawk tire warmers, voltage reg, grips, clipons, levers, and bunch of misc. parts, OEM radiatior, oil cooler, throttle bodies, cables, hoses, bolts and fasteners, 12x12 EZUP canopy, Ducati Red with aluminum adjustable frame $10,000 847-208-3018

Last edited: Oct 6, 2016
  2. lateapexer

lateapexer Local slow poke

Pics and location please

3. paulghuman

paulghuman Member

I'm having some trouble posting the pics. If you message me your number I can text them to you or email them to you. Bike is Illinois right now. Will be heading to florida soon so I can bring it with me if it makes it easier

4. paulghuman

paulghuman Member

Bike is for sale again. Decided to wait till summer. Bike is in Florida and there are some spares in Illinois which I can help ship. I listed the bike on eBay as well so there are some pics on there.

5. white wings

white wings Well-Known Member

care to post a fricken link to your eBay auction?

6. kpracingmax

kpracingmax Well-Known Member

7. paulghuman

paulghuman Member