1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2009 Yamaha R1 Track/Race Bike - $5,500

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Carelton Holt, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Carelton Holt

Carelton Holt New Member

*Track or race bike Only, no title available, bike is NOT stolen, but put together from two damaged bikes. A title report available. The motor is 2009 with a 2009 chassis, and 2012 brakes and suspension. The motor has approximately 6000 miles and the chassis 12,000. The bike is in perfect running condition in every way and is fully track ready. Extras include: Hot Bodies race bodywork, adjustable clip-ons, Stainless brake lines, Driven Racing rearsets, Leo exhaust, cat bypass, shorty adjustable levers, quick fuel filler, ignition switch bypass, GPR stabilizer and more. Call 404-323-5089 for questions.

Attached Files:

2. KILO-LIBO

KILO-LIBO Member

Do or could you post more pictures of this bike and also what is your location in the event your close enough that I could check the bike out?

3. Carelton Holt

Carelton Holt New Member

Hey, the bike is in Marietta, GA (a little North of Atlanta. I am having trouble uploading photos. I have more photos on the Craigslist link below. If you are not able to see them, please send me your email address and I will send you some. Feel free to call for details 404.323.5089

atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/mcy/5976362792.html