1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

28 minutes into it and. . .

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, Jan 27, 2017.

1. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Your poor tribe :crackup:

2. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

C'mon this movie is great!

[​IMG]

3. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Meh, the other tribe's mostest ultimate comedy is the Hangover series.... :D

4. amaner

amaner will do math for food

:stupid: Same here. There's just something about the way the scene unfolds so quickly or something. He's grooving, looks down, screams, and BAM. Makes me bust out laughing every single time.

5. SLLaffoon

SLLaffoon Well-Known Member

I am the walrus

6. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

as funny as it is, it ties a lot of things together.. Defino (the private det) is following him, we get first glimpse of this character at this point. Also, when the Dude crashes into the dumpster, he finds little Larry's homework paper, the clue to who stole his car.. setting up yet another interesting scene where we get to see another side of Walter (where he fawns over the screen writer in the hyperbaric chamber) and grill little Larry, then scream "this is what you get when you fuck a stranger in the ass".. which then sets the scene of them driving home from IN-N-OUT burger with no windshield :) Classic ! ! !

7. SLLaffoon

SLLaffoon Well-Known Member

Or, if you're on cable, "find a stranger in the alps"

8. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

LOL... yea, a censored version of TBL would kinda suck..

9. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Guess what's on HBO right now :D :D :D

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

That's where I watched it. :D

Man, I'm glad that that poor poor woman called from the cable company even if I hated that movie. :D

11. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Stop trolling, Dave.
    Don't you guys understand he simply posted this ridiculous thread to piss you off.
    The car crashing into the dumpster scene is also my favorite. His face, the music and the way the fucking car crashes just makes me lose it everytime. :D
    Now someone needs to fix Dave's cable.