1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2nd Gen SV's for Sale

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by hoff291, Dec 9, 2016.

1. hoff291

hoff291 Active Member

Before the end of this past season, I had made the decision to sell my two SV's once the season ended. I had also decided that I was going to completely refresh everything on both bikes so that the new owner would be able to simply start the bikes and race. So, below is a simple description of what is for sale:

1- 04 Super Bike build by KWS (96hp on MR-12/$4,300 for motor alone) 24 regional class championships over two seasons. This bike has a massive list of work done to it and the build sheet can be provided to serious buyers only. The only thing I will disclose is that this motor does have the 8 plate Yoyodyne slipper clutch($1,000) Samco High Pressure water Hoses, SV1000 radiator, SV1000 oil cooler and bored TB's(Zoran). This motor has also been re-freshed after every season and I have build sheets from KWS showing this work as well. It has a 180 rear kit(Zoran), full M4 titanium and wrapped exhaust, Penske double clicker W/AMA valving, 06 GSXR600 front end with Ohlins 20mil kit, Vortex chain/sprocket kit, Vortex clip-ons and rear sets, Motion pro2 throttle, Braided brake lines, PC3 and Quick Shifter.
    2- 06 Super Sport build (79hp on pump) no races, used as a backup but never needed. The motor is %100 stock with low miles and great compression. It is mostly stock but does have a Vortex 520 chain and sprocket kit and clip-ons with R6 throttle tube. It has a fully wrapped GPR exhaust and stock rear sets. It is also equipped with a PC3 and Quick Shifter. It currently sits on stock suspension but I can add new RaceTech emulators and GS-3 Shock for an additional $700(Sprung to your weight).

Both bikes are race ready and will pass tech for both WERA and CCS. The owner of both bikes will also receive a 07 motor(3400 mile) harness, ECU, Throttle Boddies and enough spares to start a 3rd bike if needed. Both bikes will also come with two sets of strait wheels and two bins filled with spare sprockets, airboxes, clip on tubes, subframes and fairing stays.

I know Im missing a few things but feel free to contact me at 240-762-2721 or email at [email protected] (I can only upload two pics on this listing)
    I can supply video of both bikes as well as the original build sheet and refresh sheets for the end of each season. The bikes are located in Maryland but I travel often and can arrange delivery with a little help from the buyer.

Both bike with all spares - $7300

sv1.png
    sv4.png

Attached Files:

• sv1.png
      sv1.png
      File size:
      543.8 KB
      Views:
    • sv2.png
      sv2.png
      File size:
      504.7 KB
      Views:
    • sv3.png
      sv3.png
      File size:
      567.2 KB
      Views:
    • sv4.png
      sv4.png
      File size:
      541.3 KB
      Views:
    • sv5.png
      sv5.png
      File size:
      546.8 KB
      Views:
    • sv6.png
      sv6.png
      File size:
      461.5 KB
      Views:
    • sv7.png
      sv7.png
      File size:
      548.2 KB
      Views:
    • sv8.png
      sv8.png
      File size:
      549.4 KB
      Views:
    John Hancock likes this.
  2. John Hancock

John Hancock Well-Known Member

Good deal. Interested in trading or just for sale?

3. hoff291

hoff291 Active Member

Sorry man. Just looking to sell this time.

4. John Hancock

John Hancock Well-Known Member

Ok. Thanks

5. lateapexer

lateapexer Local slow poke

geez that bike should run with 600s! glws should move quickly

6. XS750_Nick

XS750_Nick Member

Would you be willing sell the bikes individually? I'm looking for just a superstock bike at the moment

7. hoff291

hoff291 Active Member

I would prefer to sell as a pair but we may be able to work something out. You have my contact info. I prefer to talk to a person rather than email or text but ill leave that up to you.

8. hoff291

hoff291 Active Member

I have already been contacted with several questions that I did not mention in the listing. The Super Bike has a clean and clear Maryland title and the Super Sport will just come with a bill of sale. I apologize but I am unable to supply the milage on the Super Sport motor but I did get it from a reputable racer who never used it. I did conduct a leak down test with zero defects and the compression test that revealed 195 rear and 200 front cylinder. I also forgot to mention the Super Bike comes with a Ballistic Battery, Vortex faring stay and a GPR V4 stabilizer. The Super Sport just received a brand new Battery 3 days before this posting. Im sure im still missing things but I appreciate the feedback and questions.

9. Last930

Last930 Active Member

Having campaigned 2 SV's this season I would state that this is a great deal for someone.

10. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

Clean, well built SV's!

Where in MD are you located?

11. hoff291

hoff291 Active Member

Thank you. That reminds me that I forgot to mention both bike just recieved new body repairs and paint jobs. They are located in Montgomery county 20855

12. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

I'm in Baltimore, so it wouldn't be too bad to make it down to check them out. Are you available to show them?

13. hoff291

hoff291 Active Member

Absolutely! I'm off now and don't have to be back to work until Monday morning. Feel free to call me to arrange everything. 240-762-2721. Thanks, Steve

14. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

Sounds good Steve. Unfortunately my iphone took a crap and I don't have phone capability at the moment. Working on that today.

I am free this weekend, so hopefully we can meet up. I might have to correspond via email for the time being, fyi.

15. hoff291

hoff291 Active Member

No worries. I look forward to hearing from you.

16. skip84

skip84 Well-Known Member

Are the bikes still available??

17. hoff291

hoff291 Active Member

At the moment, yes they are. I have two guys coming tomorrow but nothing is set in stone. My contact information is on the thread so feel free to contact me over the phone or email.

18. swiest152

swiest152 Zoran's headache

Seller likes dick pics. He will take $1000 off price for best pic.

19. hoff291

hoff291 Active Member

I was wondering when your ass was gonna chime in on this. Let it be known that Sam Weist had nothing to do with either of these bikes which should give the new owner a piece of mind that they won't blow up and are solid machines . Now........lets all listen to Sam blow smoke and explain how awesome he is at knowing everything there is to know about SV's and how the rule book was written by him. If you really want a dick pic, google the Weist family tree and you'll notice how much it resembles a dildo; which, by the way, is Sams only tool in his tool box

JJJerry likes this.
  20. swiest152

swiest152 Zoran's headache

Let it be known I have more than a Dildo in my toolbox, there is also a pocket pussy, lube and a wig. So if you're looking to party at the track, you know where to go.. Steve will be there too.