Race Suits For Sale

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by racesbikes, Sep 14, 2016.

1. racesbikes

racesbikes WTB a Size 50/60 Race Suit

I have 3 suits in size 48 and size 50 U.S. that I no longer use. I am 5'-10" and was as high as 256 lbs up until March. I'm now down to 195 lbs and the suits are a little or a lot baggy on me. I've bought two new suits and don't need the bigger suits. All of my suits are stored indoors and treated routinely with mink oil.

(1) Speed & Strength size 48 U.S. Red/Blk/White = worn once weighing 215 lbs with a back/chest protector, never down, no marks on it at all, fully perforated. Will sell at $250 + shipping

(2) Komodo size 50 U.S. White/Blk/Red = worn about 6-7 times weighing between 210 - 240 lbs with a back/chest protector, never down, no marks on it at all, fully perforated. Bought new at $750 and will sell for $350 + shipping along with matching size XL gloves (never worn).

(3) Teknic size 50 U.S. (fits like 48 U.S.) Red/Blk/White = bought used, I've used it once weighing about 210 lbs with a back/chest protector, never down, no marks on it at all, fully perforated. Bought used at $350 and will sell at $250 + shipping. This suit will fit someone between 210-230 lbs.

Let me know if you're interested and I will send photos.

2. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

3. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

And also, congrats on the weight loss!

4. racesbikes

The first suit (Speed & Strength) has been sold.

I also have a RSTaichi suit in a size that would equate to 48 or 50 US. It was a more expensive suit than the ones I have listed. I had one lowside while wearing it but it has been refurbished and was always cleaned and treated with mink oil. If anyone is interested I can take photos. I would be asking more money for it = $450 + shipping.

5. entropyrcr

entropyrcr Member

PM Sent.

6. racesbikes

The Komodo suit has been sold

7. zxmarc

zxmarc Well-Known Member

Pm sent

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

8. matty

matty Well-Known Member

did the teknic sell?

9. racesbikes

No - if you are interested I will sell it for $200 + shipping

10. matty

matty Well-Known Member

where are you located?
    also...and sorry for this but can you send picts....I think you may have sent picts to me before but I cant seem to find them now.

11. racesbikes

Pics on the way....

12. phoenix14

phoenix14 Well-Known Member

Is Teknic still available? Can you please send pics?

13. racesbikes

Still available, send me your email address and I will send pics ASAP.

14. rayspeed

rayspeed Member

Can you send pics of the two suits left to [email protected] , where are you located?

15. racesbikes

Sent.....Taichi and Teknic suit pics

16. rayspeed

rayspeed Member

17. rdracer134

rdracer134 Well-Known Member

18. racesbikes

Replied

19. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Congrats on the weight loss. How did you drop that much that fast.? Well I actually know, work your ass off and proper diet

20. sideburn34

sideburn34 Well-Known Member