Fs: 2016 7x14 vnose w/ electric, heat and ac

Discussion in 'Other' started by rfensty245, Sep 7, 2016.

1. rfensty245

rfensty245 Member

Looking to sell my 2016 7x14 V-Nose Enclosed trailer. The brand is spartan and it was purchased from a dealer in January. It is a tandem axle with ez lube hubs and electric brakes. It has all LED Lights and a diamond plate stone guard on the front. I used this trailer for motorcycle racing so the inside has been fitted accordingly. There are two hooks in the front to hand the stands for the bike. I painted the floor gray and added grit to it to make it non slip as well. There is a portable heating and ac unit inside as well and the duct work runs out through the floor to a soffit vent that springs close when there is no air trying to escape. Also there is a pitbull TRS stand included with pins for an R6. There is a tool box as well and a gas can holder mounted to the floor. I also run full electric throughout it. I used a 30amp shore plug on the outside of the trailer and ran it to a square d panel. There are 4 outlets total, two in the front and 2 by the ramp door. There is also an led light and light switch by the door. The trailer only has about 1500 miles on it and the only reason Im selling is because I now have a camper to take to races so it is no longer needed. I am looking to get 5000 obo and I have a clean title in hand
    I have pictures on my phone I can text if you are interested. The trailer is located in topton pa and I could also meet within reasonable distance if compensated for gas. My name is Ryan and my number is 484-560-1184, thanks for looking

2. rfensty245

rfensty245 Member

bump, 4500 obo

3. Bart#72

Bart#72 Well-Known Member

Hey Ryan message me some pics on my FB page. I may have a friend who might be interested.
    Bart

4. rfensty245

rfensty245 Member

Will do, Apparently my phone deleted most of the pictures I have so Ill take some new ones in the morning.

5. Bart#72

Bart#72 Well-Known Member

Thanks Ryan

6. moto82199

moto82199 Member

Also interested, can I get some pictures of the trailer inside and out please. 319-981-0925

7. rfensty245

rfensty245 Member

up, got a new phone number and cant edit my original post, 484-507-9695

8. rfensty245

rfensty245 Member

Bump 4000 firm looking to move before winter

9. jcivince

jcivince Well-Known Member

What's the trailer weight?

10. rfensty245

rfensty245 Member

under 2000lbs empty, gvwr is 7000 i believe