FS: 2011 ZX10R Track/Race Bike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by The Governor, Aug 29, 2016.

1. The Governor

The Governor Well-Known Member

I am selling my 2011 ZX10R. Only 3760 STREET miles! It has never been on the track. I was prepping it to do some CCS races, but life has unfortunately not allowed any of that this year and I’m not sure when I’ll be able to get back to the track, so the time has come to sell my baby. It is the perfect trackday or racebike. It has a brand new set of Armour Bodies track bodywork, professionally painted flat black, with a new set of graphics (still waiting to be put on) from Drippin Wet and Zero Gravity double bubble screen. It has an Ohlins rear shock and Kyle Racing Link. M4 Street Slayer carbon slip-on (removed cats). The front forks have been gone through and we added Andreani Group cartridges, built by Fast Bike Industries. They also revalved the stock Ohlins steering damper, so it’s a proper steering damper now. It has an Archer reflashed ECU, including launch control and quickshifter (GP Shift). Vortex rearsets, Vortex engine case covers, Vortex clipons, Vortex grips, Vortex Lever Guard, Vortex 520 chain conversion with -1 front sprocket and two different rear sprockets, quick throttle conversion with different cams. Brembo front rotors (full floating), Brembo RCS 19 master cylinder (adjustable and includes folding lever). Core Moto brake lines with titanium banjos, and a lightweight lithium battery. I thinks that's it!

It was in a minor lowside, so it does not include street bodywork, but has all the right stuff to enjoy yourself on the track. It measures 100% true and straight. The only damage was to the original street bodywork and some light scuffs (no dents) on the tank. It does have a salvage title. Asking $8250 obo. I have over $7000 in aftermarket stuff on it, with very little street use. This bike will be a serious threat on the track in the right hands! Let me know if you have any questions or interest. Thanks for looking! Email: [email protected]

Attached Files:

kman37 likes this.
  2. The Governor

Located in the Nashville, TN area.

3. The Governor

Somebody needs this bike! It's been a pampered street bike it's whole life and now it's ready to be a track scalpel! Come take it off my hands.

4. The Governor

Mid week bump. I'm open to offers.

5. The Governor

New Lower Price: $7800 obo.

6. brichey831

brichey831 New Member

Any interest in trades (12 Triumph Daytona 675r street bike).